Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [EF19] Video Game Developers Meet & Greet  (Read 6781 times)

Thygrrr

• Snarf!
[EF19] Video Game Developers Meet & Greet
« on: 15.05.2013, 11:14:23 »

Yep, it's gonna happen again at EF 19!

If you work in the Video Games Industry, professionally or as an amateur, or if you want to be a part of it, this panel is for you!

Here's the deal - both "parts" of the panel will happen in the same room, and everyone is free to talk and look at whatever they fancy most.

Show & Tell
Please do bring your stuff if you want to flaunt your mad game development skillz, pet projects, or portfolios. People who want to show off their stuff should bring it on a suitable device (laptop, tablet computer, etc...) and will get a table to set up their stuff on and demo it. Sorry, no beamers, that'd turn the meet & greet into a keynote, and that just didn't work for most of the attendees in the past.

Meet & Greet
Watching demos can be rather dull after a while, so I also want people to sit down or stand around tables and chat freely. This way the M&G will allow more conversations to take place and more people to get to know each other and discuss topics they are keen to talk or learn about. After all, this isn't "Game Developers Anonymous", where everyone takes turns and goes "Hi, I'm {randomfur} and I make games", and all others go "Hi {randomfur}". 8) Instead, we should just wander around and make casual, pleasant conversation. It'll help the event a lot and was a big success last year.

Thygrrr Darkfurre

Argy

Re: [EF19] Video Game Developers Meet & Greet
« Reply #1 on: 15.05.2013, 14:57:46 »

Hurray!
I was afraid that we need to search space for it. I think it's most important event for me on EF :)

Kandril

• IT Department
    • A Kanusky's Github repos
« Reply #2 on: 31.07.2013, 23:15:34 »

For me it'll be one of the major events there, too.
I won't be able to bring any of my current game development projects with me, as my current life is unfortunately keeping me too busy for starting one, despite I've some ideas available, though.
But I'd be happy to meet and talk to other furry game development enthusiasts, nontheless.

Greets,
Kandril :)

Mylo Fox

« Reply #3 on: 02.08.2013, 03:19:00 »

Been doing stuff for the Bukkit Minecraft community the last few months, now looking to expand my horizons. Will be there, and can't wait :3

Thygrrr

• Snarf!
« Reply #4 on: 17.08.2013, 22:33:24 »

Staff notified me that we'll probably get a double time slot, so ample time to chat and show off our stuff.
Thygrrr Darkfurre

Thygrrr

• Snarf!
« Reply #5 on: 26.08.2013, 16:41:54 »

We were close to 40 people - after a slow round of introuctions, the socializing part was gun and lively.

Also liked the demo of Faunis. Good luck with the project :)
Thygrrr Darkfurre
Pages: [1]   Go Up