Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Return of the "Photographers Roundtable"  (Read 3924 times)

neweinstein

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Crazy Scientist
    • Furaffinity account
Return of the "Photographers Roundtable"
« on: 11.08.2013, 22:43:49 »

I think last year the furs who attended my photographers roundtable enjoyed their time. So I will run that panel this year again ... but with a few changes. I hope everything works out and the timing of the panel will be better this year. I was talking to the events team and they will try to NOT schedule it in parallel with any of the main events again ;-)

Also, in order to avoid content conflicts with another photography panel (apparently more the "how-to-lecture" style) I will focus simply on open discussions. If you have any issues you want to talk about with other photographers then this is the spot to gather. We can talk about equipment, techniques or simply about photos.

You can bring along your photos in print or as digital files. We will have a laptop and a projector available. Bring also photos you're not completely happy with. I am convinced that this will help you more to improve than just showing of your highlights.

I will also bring some of my (old and new) camera equipment and you can do the same ... I think there will always be something to talk about and maybe to try out.

If you have any ideas/request then please poke me and I will see what I can do about it

see ya all at EF

EIN
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)
Pages: [1]   Go Up