Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wildtierhilfe Fiel says thank you again  (Read 15050 times)

Wildtierhilfe Fiel Rosi

Wildtierhilfe Fiel says thank you again
« on: 28.08.2013, 22:49:36 »

Hello to all you wonderful People!

As i was speechless at the anouncement saturday evening, i want to say some few words now and here.

When we got invited to be the Charity, i was thankful that we were found, but i had no clue what would happen.
I liked what i heard about the Furry Community and what you all do and how dedicated you all are to your Hobby. I was looking Forward to come to Magdeburg and see it with my own eyes.
I loved what was going on there and everybody was so Kind, friendly and nice.
We heard a lot of nice words about what we do. That don´t happen very often because we are working 24 hours in spring and summer and in winter time we have so much fog here that sometimes i believe that we are living in this secret Little land that only Comes up every 100 years. (I once saw a movie about that  ;D)

When Pinky announced what YOU all donated i really was very Close to a heart attack!!!!

We are so thankful!!!!
What we do for animals is what we are living for. It Comes out of our hearts and it will stay there forever!
There is nothing more beautiful than to see a Baby animal, which was an orphan, growing up, happy and healthy and to release them back into the wild.
We are living our dream and i saw that you all are living your dream at the convention.
I was overwhelmed!!!!

I would like to thank all of you who donated, Pinky and TaniDaReal for being with me on stage and sharing my tears of happiness, Henrieke and Kapour for never getting tired to collect Money and Henriekes great artwork for our home, Uncle Kage for doing the Karaoke, drinking wine like crazy and his Kind words at the auction, Cheetah for doing this great Event and all those who were so Kind and generous!!!

I wish i would know all their names or nicknames but there were so many People i think of daily now.
I believe that i will come to see you all next year in Berlin  ;)

Thanks again for helping us and especially all the animals that live here or that we take in for a while untill we can release them back into the wild!!!!

YOU MADE ME BELIEVE IN HUMANS (Furrys) again!!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Much love to all of you!

Dhary Montecore

Re: Wildtierhilfe Fiel says thank you again
« Reply #1 on: 28.08.2013, 23:00:33 »

I can only say that you are most welcome and that I'm happy that our own record was broken again. It's a great feeling to be actually able to help people like you in their effort to make this world a better place. (Even if that means that I have to dance in public or to hang my own team mates from the roof :D)

I guess I speak for the whole staff when I say, that you'd be most welcome to join our party in Berlin.

Thank you, for your dedication an work.

-Dhary

karpour

• Charity
  • Roo!
    • ohnitsch
« Reply #2 on: 29.08.2013, 00:09:18 »

What can I say, I am really happy that everything worked so well and I am very impressed by how much money everyone donated, the increase in donations was very overwhelming, and it was clear that everyone at the con really believed in what you do. As Pinky said it, you are the real heros and we are all very thankful that people like you dedicate their lifes to the well-being of animals!

Having Baseball collecting money was fun, even if exhausting at times. It was overwhelming how much people were willing to give, at times I was suiting for very very long because people just kept getting their wallets out at the sight of the Bat with the donation box.
Also, a lot of the Magdeburg residents who came in the hotel didn't hesitate to donate money, adding quite a sum to the total amount! Especially before and after the fursuit parade there was no time to take a break! ;)
Thanks also to everyone who bought a sketch from Baseball, it was fun to do that and I hope next year we can also use the charity lottery booth for things like this.

Anyway, back to topic!
I wish you all the best and I'm happy you both enjoyed the convention and got the biggest amount of money ever donated at any Eurofurence! It would be great to see you again in Berlin :)

Sinea

« Reply #3 on: 29.08.2013, 09:15:40 »

As Pinky said it, you are the real heros and we are all very thankful that people like you dedicate their lifes to the well-being of animals!

I wish you all the best and I'm happy you both enjoyed the convention and got the biggest amount of money ever donated at any Eurofurence! It would be great to see you again in Berlin :)

totally agree with you

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 29.08.2013, 10:31:29 »

The pleasure was all ours :) In a world where it often feels like nothing we do has any impact on the world anymore, it's actually liberating to know that it's still possible to make a difference. Rock on!
yours,

Cheetah

Rattie

« Reply #5 on: 29.08.2013, 20:35:24 »

I too was stunned by the sheer number of money that was donated. I really carry my emotions on my skin, and I was about to die. I feel honored to be a furry. This clearly shows, that we stand out from the rest.
Props to Baseball to being able of making people want to donate. Awesome. Is he yours character, btw? He is awesome, none the less.

Back to topic. Like the rest of you, I toally agree with Pinky: they are the true heroes here.

Drift

• Art Show
« Reply #6 on: 30.08.2013, 22:07:30 »

we have so much fog here that sometimes i believe that we are living in this secret Little land that only Comes up every 100 years.

Well, good timing in coming up for EF 19  :D

Even though I played only a minor role in getting to the unbelivable amount of charity money: you are more than welcome! Keep up the good work, and see you in Berlin :)

Jake R

• Fursuit support
« Reply #7 on: 30.08.2013, 22:10:10 »

I have nothing to add to what's already been said. I just wanted to say it was great fun selling noses, especially knowing the money goes towards this amazing goal. =)
Did you know? Smiles are contagious. Try it!

Sheppy

• Nigga #1
  • Registration
  • Reg Team / BlackDude for everything ^_^
    • Sheppy
« Reply #8 on: 03.09.2013, 16:52:24 »

Hi Rosi,

as i said at your departure ... well stay in contact ^_^
(in case you wont remember me - the little black guy in front of the hotel)

You deserve it so much! and im following you on facebook *g* so everyone can see,
what happens with the donations.
Thats the time im really proud of being a furry.

Im also looking forward to see you next year in Berlin for EF20 anniversary

LG the Sheppyhusk
Telegram - @ShishaSheppy
Twitter - @ShishaSheppy

Nienna87

• Hi! Aurora/Nienna here
« Reply #9 on: 12.09.2013, 12:22:45 »

i can just say i agree with  Dhary Montecore  and everyone else, You are Amazing and what you do.
 im happy we could help you out and all the animals, with our cherity donation.

it would be an honnor to meet you again next year at EF20. Take care and *hugs*  keep up the amazing god job.

(i also miss the Raccoons alot) ;D

~ Nienna

Pinky

• Charity Liaison
« Reply #10 on: 21.09.2013, 09:42:01 »

Rosi, thank YOU and your entire team for what you do! I will see you again as soon as I find time to come visit, and I think I speak on behalf of the entire convention when I say that you would be most welcome if you came back next year. We also have another charity that keeps coming back every year - in a fursuit!

Like I remarked to my GoHs this year: There is a tradition at EF that the GoHs keep coming back as often as they can. I would love to spread that tradition to the charity area as well. If you do come back, I will definitely reserve time for a meal with you so we can sit down and talk.

Keep doing what you do, the unselfish dedication of your lives makes ME believe in humans too!

THANK YOU!!!
And so I say the things I say
And do the things I do
And if you do not like it, then
To hell, my dear, with you

Onkel Kage

• Art Show
    • Unclekage.com
« Reply #11 on: 04.12.2013, 14:29:11 »

I drank wine?

I do not remember.

Ralesk

« Reply #12 on: 04.12.2013, 20:51:08 »

I drank wine?

I do not remember.

Welcome back from your 3 months long hangover ;D
German phone number: +49 176 3961 9927
Telegram: @ralesk Twitter: @ralesk82 Skype: ralesk

Rattie

« Reply #13 on: 15.12.2013, 18:05:19 »

I drank wine?

I do not remember.
Great! We should consider reinstating the 'Kages Charity Booth' once again at EF 20. Though I do remember Kage mentioning he wouldn't do this again... which could prove this to be a bit of a challenge.
(edit: oh... I just realized my post count has reached 20, which happens to be the number on next Eurofurence. That _MUST_ be some magical correlation) XD
« Last Edit: 02.07.2014, 09:51:16 by Rattie »

Taggy

• Little Fox
« Reply #14 on: 16.12.2013, 20:15:31 »

I drank wine?
No, you just drank some really good tasting drink.  ::)
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up