Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eurofurence 18 Sponsor Pin Mk2  (Read 4375 times)

Skie

• That Tall Wolf
    • The Israeli Furry Website
Eurofurence 18 Sponsor Pin Mk2
« on: 04.09.2013, 16:28:58 »

A continuation of: https://forum.eurofurence.org/index.php/topic,4042.0.html

So basically, a year passed, and every attempt on my side to get the memento pin I wasn't handed at Eurofurence 18 have turned out in vain.
Mailing apparently is not possible (even though I stated I'd pay the fees), and also handing it over at either Confuzzled or Eurofurence. No staff member that I, or my German friend Ascari, approached was any helpful regarding the matter.
This is really sad as I remember a much warmer welcome from staff members in the past.

Writing about a meager pin might seem silly, but it's important to me, and in the end it means that after 5 years of sponsoring Eurofurence, I will simply no longer do so.

Best regards,

Skie

Fafnir Kristensen

Re: Eurofurence 18 Sponsor Pin Mk2
« Reply #1 on: 04.09.2013, 16:52:07 »

while I understand you feel like you have been snubed in some way, maybe you should look more in the general approach: do you enjoy your time at EF? and do you feel as if saying thank you to the people making this event possible?
if yes you shouldnt decide to stop supporting the event you like just for that, *even* if that pins is *also* important to you

for info I also didnt get that pins (and a lot of other people didnt)

Im not really surprised most people wouldnt know about it,
but surely someone know? *wink*wink*

Santa fox

Re: Eurofurence 18 Sponsor Pin Mk2
« Reply #2 on: 04.09.2013, 23:50:17 »

I inquired about this with Nightfox one evening, and he said the pins are somewhere.. If I recall correctly. Personally I don't really mind, though, I am sure they will be able to find them sooner or later, one just needs to have some patience, I would dare say, as they are probably sitting in the back of their storage unit or such, and will appear sooner or later.
« Last Edit: 04.09.2013, 23:51:58 by The santa fox »
Pages: [1]   Go Up