Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sight Seeing After Eurofurence  (Read 5682 times)

Jaeger_Fuchs

Sight Seeing After Eurofurence
« on: 31.07.2007, 17:24:47 »

I am planning to spend a week after EF in Europe and wanted to see if there were any furs that were interested in showing me around. I would love to see some of the "off the beaten path" sights and experience my visit from a non-tourist view… furry style!

If anyone is interested in showing me around, splitting travel costs or hosting me for a European experience, I would be most appreciative and more then happy to return the favor by showing you the same hospitality here in the United States.

I will have a eurail pass and am open to traveling anywhere interesting within Europe. My only commitment is being back in Frankfurt by September 16th for my departure back to the United States. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Best Regards,
-Jaeger

~7~CyanFOX~7~

Re: Sight Seeing After Eurofurence
« Reply #1 on: 31.08.2007, 13:58:06 »

I just wanna talk to you, i have not gotten a chance in ages... ;_;

I am planning to spend a week after EF in Europe and wanted to see if there were any furs that were interested in showing me around. I would love to see some of the "off the beaten path" sights and experience my visit from a non-tourist view… furry style!

If anyone is interested in showing me around, splitting travel costs or hosting me for a European experience, I would be most appreciative and more then happy to return the favor by showing you the same hospitality here in the United States.

I will have a eurail pass and am open to traveling anywhere interesting within Europe. My only commitment is being back in Frankfurt by September 16th for my departure back to the United States. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Best Regards,
-Jaeger
Pages: [1]   Go Up