Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Nordic suiters at EF20?  (Read 18604 times)

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
Nordic suiters at EF20?
« on: 12.11.2013, 11:44:13 »

Hi! EF20 is going to be my very first EuroFurence, so, I would just like to start this topic in an attempt to try and find nordic furries I might get to know before I get to the con. So other Danes, Swedes, Norwegians, Finnish folk... ;) You are more than welcome to reply to this or to contact me more directly! :D Would love whom to look for ^^

GeorgeFoxtail

• Convention Security Operative
  • more fox than a human...
Re: Nordic suiters at EF20?
« Reply #1 on: 13.11.2013, 18:49:52 »

Hi there, KyuubiSaoirse =^,^=

I am not a Norwegian, nor a Swedish or a Finnish fur too but I wish you a warm welcome here!

Reshi

« Reply #2 on: 13.11.2013, 22:27:30 »

EF20 will be first furry con for me and a friend of mine as well. We're from Finland and working on new suits for the con. c:

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #3 on: 14.11.2013, 00:45:05 »

Hi there, KyuubiSaoirse =^,^=

I am not a Norwegian, nor a Swedish or a Finnish fur too but I wish you a warm welcome here!

Why thank you! :D In general I'm quite open any way - cosplaying for four years have done that for me ;)

EF20 will be first furry con for me and a friend of mine as well. We're from Finland and working on new suits for the con. c:

Awesome! Kyuubi here is my first fursuit, the head and paws commissioned from a friend of mine, while I made the body and tails myself. Since I've been sewing my own cosplays or 2½-3 years by now, I figured it wouldn't be so hard. And it really wasn't xD

FreesTyler

• Best HD quality
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #4 on: 13.12.2013, 14:38:14 »

Hello there!
Norwegian fur here :) EF20 will be my 4th EF, and I just have to say that you have a real treat to be excited for!
EF is amazing! :)
~Sometimes a cat, sometimes the most HD rat~

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #5 on: 16.12.2013, 15:58:32 »

Hello there!
Norwegian fur here :) EF20 will be my 4th EF, and I just have to say that you have a real treat to be excited for!
EF is amazing! :)

Awesome! :D I've only heard good things so far, so deff looking forward to it! :D

FinnOWolf

« Reply #6 on: 14.01.2014, 12:19:06 »

I am also coming from Finland. :)
This is going to be my first Eurofurence and will bring my fursuit with me, even though, it is going to be a challenge to fit it in luggage. ;D

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #7 on: 14.01.2014, 13:06:20 »

I am also coming from Finland. :)
This is going to be my first Eurofurence and will bring my fursuit with me, even though, it is going to be a challenge to fit it in luggage. ;D

Lol, you're not the only one with a challenge :D I'll be bringing two suitcases, a sports bag and a backpack. I'll have the Kyuubi suit in the big suitcase, te head in the slightly smaller hardcase suitcase, plus some things for Saoirse, and the rest in the sports bag, while personal items go in the backpack, including laptop XD

FinnOWolf

« Reply #8 on: 14.01.2014, 18:35:48 »

Lol, you're not the only one with a challenge :D I'll be bringing two suitcases, a sports bag and a backpack. I'll have the Kyuubi suit in the big suitcase, te head in the slightly smaller hardcase suitcase, plus some things for Saoirse, and the rest in the sports bag, while personal items go in the backpack, including laptop XD

Okay... You may have a little more stuff to bring than I do ;D
My fursuit head is the biggest challenge as it is not possible to squeeze it into baggage.  - I wonder what the airport security would say if someone attempts to get in a plane wearing a fursuit. ;D (I am just joking here. :) )

Jorinda

• Press Relations
« Reply #9 on: 15.01.2014, 14:19:51 »

My fursuit head is the biggest challenge as it is not possible to squeeze it into baggage. 
Just ask the airline about their rules for carry-on luggage. Some allow to take damageable articles of clothing (such as wedding dresses) into the cabin. You could be lucky and get the permission to take your fursuit head as carry-on luggage.

FinnOWolf

« Reply #10 on: 15.01.2014, 18:01:55 »

Just ask the airline about their rules for carry-on luggage. Some allow to take damageable articles of clothing (such as wedding dresses) into the cabin. You could be lucky and get the permission to take your fursuit head as carry-on luggage.

Thank you very much for this advice! :) I did not know airlane companies would accept thatkind of exceptions. I should give it a try.

Hendriksen

« Reply #11 on: 21.01.2014, 17:53:53 »

Im from Denmark and i attend and plan on fursuiting ^^

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #12 on: 30.04.2014, 09:48:00 »

Awesome! :'D When the time draws nearer, I'll probably make a new topic - a meetup for the nordics would be nice, dontcha think? ;)

FinnOWolf

« Reply #13 on: 30.04.2014, 20:37:43 »

a meetup for the nordics would be nice, dontcha think? ;)

I think it would be nice. :)
But I wonder how many of the nordic furs are using/reading this forum.

Rattie

« Reply #14 on: 01.06.2014, 14:39:46 »

a meetup for the nordics would be nice, dontcha think? ;)

I think it would be nice. :)
But I wonder how many of the nordic furs are using/reading this forum.

Probably not that many, which can make it a challenge to get the message across. I am attending, and am going to suit also. Some of the time. :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up