Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Performance Ideas  (Read 8796 times)

Knightmare

• The Extreme Dragon
Performance Ideas
« on: 27.09.2006, 13:48:45 »

im hoping to get to eurofurence next time (depends if i can get my fursuit done) and i hope if at all possible to perform in the fursuit show, part of one of my college courses is solo performance and i have to sing a few songs and im just curious that if i can get hold of a costume mic and the backing tracks to my songs if i can do some singing in fursuit for the show.

You have the F.I.A, me and heltash have the F.W.O (The Furry World Order)

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Performance Ideas
« Reply #1 on: 27.09.2006, 15:14:35 »

im hoping to get to eurofurence next time (depends if i can get my fursuit done) and i hope if at all possible to perform in the fursuit show, part of one of my college courses is solo performance and i have to sing a few songs and im just curious that if i can get hold of a costume mic and the backing tracks to my songs if i can do some singing in fursuit for the show.

It's a little bit too early ... there are no concrete plans for the fursuit programming yet, so I can't tell you anything about the possibilities yet. Technically, it would be possible, but I have no idea if something like this is being planned. Maybe the people of the fursuit staff can shed a bit more light on this :)
yours,

Cheetah

Knightmare

• The Extreme Dragon
« Reply #2 on: 27.09.2006, 15:39:54 »

(quick response hehehe) thanks for replying, i shouldnt have asked so early, iv known about EF for awhile now and iv got god knows how many sketches and ideas in my head (i should stop thinking)
You have the F.I.A, me and heltash have the F.W.O (The Furry World Order)

njhcerebus01

• don't push it
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: 23.11.2006, 21:54:15 »

how about u do a play with me? but as Cheetah says is too early

KennoFox

« Reply #4 on: 02.01.2007, 11:52:57 »

I am trying to learn how to play my bass guitar with my paws on, its hard because you cant hold the plectrum properly. I probably wont do a performance onstage because it would involve alot of strobelighting, smoke and a band (playing to a backing track of course)
Pages: [1]   Go Up