Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: EF 20 Prices?  (Read 20228 times)

Venture

Re: EF 20 Prices?
« Reply #15 on: 12.12.2013, 16:24:40 »

For having never attended EF before, what where the rates this year?

Raider

« Reply #16 on: 12.12.2013, 23:46:27 »

I'm fairly certain I paid 360,00 € for the con with early arrival and late departure (extending the con by two days) this year. This included the confee and the hotel. It was foretold that the rates would be very slightly higher next year, but there will be breakfast included for that.

Venture

« Reply #17 on: 13.12.2013, 00:18:34 »

I'm fairly certain I paid 360,00 € for the con with early arrival and late departure (extending the con by two days) this year. This included the confee and the hotel. It was foretold that the rates would be very slightly higher next year, but there will be breakfast included for that.

Thanx!

SouthPaw

« Reply #18 on: 13.12.2013, 13:40:32 »

Pricing for EF19 can be found through the wonders of the Internet Archive: Wayback Machine, but here's a recap:

Entrance Fee (mandatory)

• 75€ - Convention Ticket (discounted early bird rate before February 1st, 2013).
  • 90€ - Convention Ticket (regular rate after February 1st, 2013)
  • 110€ - Convention Ticket (after May 1st, 2013 - subject to availability).
Stage Ticket

The "Stage Ticket" will give you access to the stage events in the main hall from Thursday to Saturday - without stage ticket no access to the stage track. (If you are also booking a room at the Maritim hotel, the stage ticket is mandatory.)
  • 5€ - Stage Ticket
Hotel Room (optional)

The room fee is per person, and covers your accomodation for the entire duration of the convention, four nights, from Wednesday afternoon to Sunday and access to all the hotel's amenities such as the pool and the sauna. Double rooms must be staffed with two persons. The registration system will let you specify a roommate. If you do not specify any, we will choose one for you.
  • 170 € - Standard - Shared Double Room
  • 210 € - Superior - Shared Double Room
  • 280 € - Studio - Shared Double Room
  • 500 € - Suite - Shared Double Room
  • 350 € - Standard - Single Room
Early Arrival and/or Late Departure (optional)

The following prices are per-person and per extra night, rate depends on the booked room category:
  • 55 € - Standard
  • 65 € - Superior
  • 75 € - Studio
  • 125 € - Suite
  • +10 € - Surcharge for upgrade "at the door" (subject to availability)
Sponsor Upgrades (optional)

• 60 € - Sponsor Upgrade
  • 150 € - Super Sponsor Upgrade

It is important to note that rooms for EF20 are being booked directly through the hotel, so will be on a per room basis rather than per person, so remember to double the above room rates (except for a Single room, obviously) when making a comparison.
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up