The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 25 "Fractures in Time" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 14-18, 2019Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: planing my trip from Indiana to EF Estrel Berlin  (Read 1807 times)

mstrlitamacwolf

planing my trip from Indiana to EF Estrel Berlin
« on: 29.12.2013, 18:51:20 »

First off I wish to say Guten Tag. Typing in german and using the tongue are not the same but I am learning to use my german tongue again.

Second I know the website is not even up yet but I am already trying to plan my trip to Eurofurence 2014.

I'm not very big on flying. So I'm looking into taking a train from Indiana to a international airport on the east coast. But with 5 international airports on the east coast I don't know what is the best airport to go to and what has the right plain that will take me to Berlin, germany.

I can really use some helpful input to make things more easy on my first trip back to germany. Also how to get around on the ground would be helpful.

Danke.

o'wolf

• Pawpeteer
  • Community Communications
    • Wölfisch
Re: planing my trip from Indiana to EF Estrel Berlin
« Reply #1 on: 29.12.2013, 19:01:25 »

But with 5 international airports on the east coast I don't know what is the best airport to go to and what has the right plain that will take me to Berlin, germany.

The website including detailed travel directions will be online shortly, in the meantime please refer to the hotel web page at http://www.estrel.com/en/location-directions.html for brief information how to get to the hotel from either Berlin airport.

For more information about how to get around in Germany I'd recommend the other threads in this forum. Most importantly, if you do not have a valid passport yet, apply for one now.
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Heather Alexander, Blood and Passion

mstrlitamacwolf

Re: planing my trip from Indiana to EF Estrel Berlin
« Reply #2 on: 29.12.2013, 19:11:30 »

I have my passport book and card at the ready.

Danke.
Pages: [1]   Go Up