Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Age issues?  (Read 5248 times)

chasmfur

Age issues?
« on: 15.01.2014, 15:32:41 »

I'm 16 years old, and will be 17 in time for EF 20.
I know that i would have to be 18, but would it still be an issue if i would be accompanied by older people, 18 and 21?
I have full permission and everything, and i would want to attend all days, and book a hotel room with 3 others.
If i cant book and attend all days, are 1 day tickets available to younger people like me?

I have heard of 16 year olds and even children (with adult supervision) attending other cons, so i'm a little confused.

Dhary Montecore

Re: Age issues?
« Reply #1 on: 15.01.2014, 15:37:30 »

Hello!

I'm very sorry, but due to strict German laws we can not allow anyone below the age of 18 to attend Eurofurence. Unfortunately we won't be able to make any exception, even when you are accompanied by older people. The only possibility would be, if you turn 18 during the convention. In that case you'd be allowed to attend from the day of your birthday.

Again, sorry.

chasmfur

« Reply #2 on: 15.01.2014, 15:50:52 »

Hello!

I'm very sorry, but due to strict German laws we can not allow anyone below the age of 18 to attend Eurofurence. Unfortunately we won't be able to make any exception, even when you are accompanied by older people. The only possibility would be, if you turn 18 during the convention. In that case you'd be allowed to attend from the day of your birthday.

Again, sorry.

Thank you for clearing it up. I'm hoping that it will be in Berlin next year again so i can attend.

Dhary Montecore

« Reply #3 on: 15.01.2014, 16:30:20 »

Thank you for clearing it up. I'm hoping that it will be in Berlin next year again so i can attend.

It is highly unlikely that Eurofurence will change the hotel in the near future. Rest assured we will be there and we're looking forward to party with you. :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up