Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Everyone please please be very careful at the airport......hope everyone is safe  (Read 4941 times)

Kofu

I am not attending EF at this time right now, but I just read the news (not from US nor Euro sites, so it's kinda a second hand delayed news) that terrorisms are trying to attack an airport named "frank" something, and also one US military base in Germany. They got caught at Germany's and Denmark's airport by 9/4

I haven't read any further information about this attack action, basically this whole thing has been turned down and criminals were all caught in the airport, but 9/11 is right at the corner, I hope furs came in and leave the con safely and be aware that since they having this issue, it might take even longer time to go through all the checking process in the airport (so you might want to check in early and be prepare your suit and luggage might be ask to open up for detail check.........I guess)

I suggest furs call and ask if anything will be delay in process, and watch out yourselves and such.

Other than that *huggles* I hope everyone having a good time right now, and come back home safely please :3

Kofu
Pages: [1]   Go Up