Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do you do?  (Read 26636 times)

Olven

• Nyaw nyaw!
    • Olven's Deviantart gallery
Re: What do you do?
« Reply #15 on: 17.01.2007, 20:48:37 »

What do I do? I study software technologies at university in Czech republic, Prague.
In my free time I do draw and paint, it's my hobby (some people call me an artist, lol) which sometimes also helps me survive. I'm currently interested in DDR in which I put my hopes to loose on weight.  ::) I like messing around with digital camera ( http://picasaweb.google.com/pasekovad ) and taking photos, it's another of my hobbies but I don't take myself or my photos seriously.  :D I like nature and making trips to nature or elsewhere (castles, zoos) but unfortunately I don't have much friends or furry friends IRL to go out with (to the cinema or have a coffee), they all seem to prefer sitting at the PC.
And of course I like traveling, seeing new places and cons. That's why I'm here. :)

klayman44

« Reply #16 on: 19.01.2007, 22:48:56 »

well, for me, by day, a normal slindon college puipul (and not very grood at speelin) by night, i become Noodles, my furry alter ego!!!

kyyanno

• *zoooooooooom*....
« Reply #17 on: 04.08.2007, 09:52:12 »

It's all change for me now. As of 3 weeks time, I won't be at the countermeasures firm anymore. between then and EF, I'm moving into a new house further up the country, and 2 days after EF I start my new job, working at a Gas Turbine Power Station =^.^=

And no, my name is not "Homer" :P
My will is strong, my focus is set, my.....oooohh, shinies!

Kyyanno T. Cheetah, terrorising slow moving things everywhere since 1980 =^|.|^=

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #18 on: 04.08.2007, 12:21:34 »

I'm a Network Engineer in a large datacentre in Amsterdam. In my spare time I'm trying to finish my fursuit (almost there!) and spend too much time on Second Life (addictive is a big understatement). When not doing anytime on my main computer I'm modding old computers, one of them I will bring to EF.

@Kyyanno: D'oh! ;D
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

whitewulfe

« Reply #19 on: 08.08.2007, 04:59:58 »

I'm a Network Engineer in a large datacentre in Amsterdam. In my spare time I'm trying to finish my fursuit (almost there!) and spend too much time on Second Life (addictive is a big understatement). When not doing anytime on my main computer I'm modding old computers, one of them I will bring to EF.

@Kyyanno: D'oh! ;D

Beats random youtube nights like friends of mine do in a web hosting company ^_^

Nightfox

• Vice Chairman
  • Board of Directors
« Reply #20 on: 11.08.2007, 20:24:30 »

I sell drugs.

Num8

• Coffee ?
    • Num8's gallery :3
« Reply #21 on: 12.08.2007, 17:42:45 »

I sell drugs.

You sell jaggermeifter ! :D

BigBlueFox

• Video Lead
  • Video Team
« Reply #22 on: 12.08.2007, 18:25:18 »

... what he said :)
Official Something

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #23 on: 12.08.2007, 19:59:08 »

I sell drugs.

... what he said :)

Yup, Jaggermeister is a medicine...  ;D
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

Num8

• Coffee ?
    • Num8's gallery :3
« Reply #24 on: 12.08.2007, 22:08:46 »

hehe yeah, I think this year 24liters wont be enough *chuckles*

bring a truck ! ;)

and back to topic :

I used to be a student, but I stopped, and so I'm doing nothing of may except hanging around and PC. But I'll get my taxi license around christmas :)

Shay (Wolly)

• Charity
  • Wruff!
« Reply #25 on: 14.08.2007, 17:23:26 »

Outside of EF... Im a games designer and storywriter for a gamedeveloper in the Netherlands.
Have a fun time with it.. since you get to think of cool new things and then see people go to work on them :)

Thats what slurps most of my time .. and EF will be my only vacation for at least 8 months to come!

Ah.. and I also want to work in my new house! But that is not really work is it :P
If you can't beat them... try beating them harder!

whitewulfe

« Reply #26 on: 15.08.2007, 01:32:40 »

hehe yeah, I think this year 24liters wont be enough *chuckles*

bring a truck ! ;)

and back to topic :

I used to be a student, but I stopped, and so I'm doing nothing of may except hanging around and PC. But I'll get my taxi license around christmas :)

That's like... maybe three or four months supply for me? ^_^

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot..  I run three waterjet machines.  I love my job because I can, oh, I dunno, do my own personal waterjet cutting for virtually free on my own time ^_^
« Last Edit: 15.08.2007, 01:34:23 by whitewulfe »

Shadowwolf

« Reply #27 on: 15.08.2007, 15:47:47 »

Hm working all day.. work.. here .. there.. everywhere work *giggles manically*
hm yeah acutally working as a project-manager in a call center here oO
but i ill study psychologie as soon as possible ^^

Most of my free time iam spending with music...
music get's you talking ;) so i record songs, write some and show others how to play a few instruments and use tzeir voice as best as possible ^^

hmm.. i also have a band and a band-projekt of course :D

when iam not at work AND not making music i prepare things for my RPG. Since 2005 I have my own "Werewolf the apokalypse"-Rpg round and we are playing every saturday. okay.. we TRY to do so...

hm.. work...music..rpg... oh yeah .. beeing lazy! thats a very good hobby ^^ and iam very good in it i swear :D

so far
shadowwolf

Onkel Kage

• Art Show
    • Unclekage.com
« Reply #28 on: 15.08.2007, 18:58:20 »

Ich bin eine Wissenschaftlerschabe.

Alexfox

« Reply #29 on: 23.08.2007, 17:54:14 »

I work for the University of Cambridge in the Biochemistry department as an PAT (portable appliance testing) testing technician, in other words if it’s something that can be plugged into the wall I test it for electrical safety.  I also do the asset registry and recording, and some general maintenance.

Before doing this I worked as a scientific Animal technician for seven years, until I got disenchanted and generally pissed off with the job. Before anyone asks I *didn’t* perform any experiments or procedures on any animals, I wasn’t licensed for that work, I only did general husbandry duty’s. If anyone wants to speak to me about that they can do, so long as its sensible and doesn’t involve pitchforks or fiery torches, just collar me at anytime during the con and ask me about my old lab job.

In my spare time I like to play with computers both seriously and for gaming, write and draw (so far nobody has puked at either), taking long walks across stretches of the English and Scottish countryside, Air softing (I haven’t done it for a while but I have the best urban site in the UK just round the corner from where I live), I also have a interest in aviation and I do help out at my local air cadets squadron as a civilian instructor.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up