Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction: Bing the Wolf  (Read 13768 times)

Bing

• Bing on Facebook
Introduction: Bing the Wolf
« on: 21.01.2014, 08:39:35 »

Hi everybody!

My name is Peter and I'm from Eindhoven (the Netherlands). My Fursona is called Bing, but his friends sometimes call him Chase. Bing likes to chase his own tail and loves toys, especially the ones with a light in them. When he sees one, he WILL chase the toy.
Bing is a wolf and is currently, as we speak "under construction" with FurryFursuitMaker in the Netherlands. It will take some time for him to really come alive, but eventually he will live among us.
Today I'm 32 years old and I drive passenger trains. I'm happily married and father of 2 young kids (6 and 1,5 years old).
2 Times a year I'll go to Live Action Role Play events to blow off some steam and to escape from the "real" world.
I've read the whole world wide web about the furry fandom and I like it a lot, but i'm still a newbie. So please excuse me if i'm asking or saying something stupid, I still have a lot to learn. I hope I will join you on some events soon, if my work schedule allows me to.
Please help me to learn more about this fantastic world of furries. I've always been one, but just recently discovered it.
Furries rule! Give me a hug!

sincerely yours,

Peter/Bing
« Last Edit: 12.01.2016, 00:01:29 by Bing »
I don't suffer from being crazy, I'm enjoying it every minute ;)

Wotan

Re: Introduction: Bing
« Reply #1 on: 21.01.2014, 11:25:31 »

Welcome to this fascinating world :) you will have a lot of fantastic experiences scaping from the common world :D. If you have questions about the fandom just ask them and i will try to help you :)
Born to be wild!!!!

Bing

• Bing on Facebook
« Reply #2 on: 21.01.2014, 11:43:12 »

Thank you Wotan, I will  :)

Drachetto

• Drachetto's FA page
« Reply #3 on: 21.01.2014, 12:10:50 »

Welcome aboard!

Hope your kids like big 'furballs' :)
"Fluffyness is happyness!"

Bing

• Bing on Facebook
« Reply #4 on: 21.01.2014, 12:31:15 »

They will Drachetto, they are used to furry stuff and their "crazy" father. I'm also a hand puppet player and they are my kids' best friends ;)

Blackymoon

• Intermediate Ottersuiter >:3
« Reply #5 on: 21.01.2014, 12:45:31 »

Welcome to the forums and looking forward to maybe meeting you at a con in the future :3

Bing

• Bing on Facebook
« Reply #6 on: 21.01.2014, 16:19:49 »

Thank you Blackymoon. I also look forward to meeting you and others at a con. Probably next year at EF?  :)
This year I have already made other plans. And next year I will have my (partial) fursuit. 

Blackymoon

• Intermediate Ottersuiter >:3
« Reply #7 on: 21.01.2014, 18:03:25 »

Will have to see and check my time schedule for next year as well as the prices ^^

RedFoxy

• RedFoxy.it - Home of fox
« Reply #8 on: 23.01.2014, 22:48:46 »

welcome!

A. Rakiri

« Reply #9 on: 30.04.2014, 23:23:21 »

hey bing welcome to the forums :3

I have been to Eindhoven 3 times in my life for the AnimeCon called AbunaiCon :3

I've fursuited there and furries have met there before! :3

I really hope to meet u at EF and i hope u enjoy the forums too! :3
« Last Edit: 01.05.2014, 09:56:38 by Tarkan the Wolf »

Bing

• Bing on Facebook
« Reply #10 on: 12.01.2016, 00:00:52 »

Wow, I just re-read my own introduction and boy, things changed a lot the last 2 years! :D
Bing is no longer under construction but lives as a full suit. His head, tail, arm sleeves, hand- and footpaws are made bij FurryFursuitMaker and his digigraded bodysuit is made by WeMightBite.

At this moment I just turned 34, still work as a passenger train driver and I'm still married with my beautiful wife and we have 2 kids (8 and 3,5 year old).
But I don't do Live Action Role Play anymore. After 10 years of doing that, I decided to take a break from that, because my new hobby takes a lot more time and is a lot more fun! I'm not really a newbie anymore if you look at the fursuiting part, but I still haven't visited a furry convention YET! Eurofurence 22 (2016) will be my first. I've got a ticket and a room in the Estrel hotel with a roommate.

A brief history:

During waiting on Bing to be completed by FurryFursuitMaker, I couldn't wait to meet more furries like you and decided to go to my first furwalk in the Netherlands. I read the spotter's guide and went to 's-Hertogenbosch for my very first furwalk and had a lot of fun while learning and observing everyone and everything. After that I decided it wasn't enough for me and started organizing my own furwalks in my hometown Eindhoven. I have organized 4 furwalks in my hometown and I'm making plans for a 5th one somewhere at the end of January. They are a great learning experience for me and I started to get to know the dutch and even some german and belgium furries.
I do try to attend as much as furry events as possible, but my work schedule somehow almost always finds a way to make it impossible for me to go. And besides my work, I do have my responsibilities towards my wife and kids. I just can't go to a  furry event every week, because I have to work 50% of the weekends AND do nice things with my family once in a while. I do try to combine those 2 things, like taking them to a furwalk ;) And this year I'm "allowed" to go to EF22, just so I can say that I've been there to experience it. I REALLY love my wife and kids for the fact that they support my hobby in this way, I'm really thankful for that.

I gathered some art from different furry artist and posted them on Weasyl: https://www.weasyl.com/submissions/bingthewolf
I post photographs of Bing on FurAffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/bingthewolf/
Tried to make some art myself and posted it on DeviantArt: http://thelonewolfisback.deviantart.com
And made a Facebook page for Bing: https://www.facebook.com/BingTheWolf

Conclusion: I don't consider myself as a newbie furry/fursuiter anymore, but I'm still a convention newbie and if I have to believe all the stories of people who did go there before, I will be overwhelmed by this new experience wich I'm looking forward to!

See you at EF22!
« Last Edit: 12.01.2016, 00:08:26 by Bing »

Drachetto

• Drachetto's FA page
Re: Introduction: Bing the Wolf
« Reply #11 on: 12.01.2016, 16:06:38 »

Congrats, it's a great fursuit!

I'd have loved to have a father fursuiter!

And it's nice your whole family loves and support this intimate furry-side of you
« Last Edit: 12.01.2016, 16:08:25 by Drachetto »

Bing

• Bing on Facebook
« Reply #12 on: 12.01.2016, 16:56:32 »

Thank you for the nice compliment Drachetto. Will I finally meet you at EF22 maybe?

Drachetto

• Drachetto's FA page
« Reply #13 on: 14.01.2016, 11:45:25 »

Thank you for the nice compliment Drachetto. Will I finally meet you at EF22 maybe?

Sure! And I already reserve big hugs ^^

Bing

• Bing on Facebook
« Reply #14 on: 14.01.2016, 19:24:30 »

They're yours... for a short while ;)
I can't wait! #isItEFyet
Pages: [1]   Go Up