Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about the room  (Read 4821 times)

Liliane

Question about the room
« on: 27.01.2014, 22:36:11 »

I'm not from Germany, and don't have a credit card. Directly after registration, I sent an email to the provided address to get a room, and filled out all that needed filling out, yet, I haven't even had a response that they got my email. Does anyone else have this too, or is it just me?

Jumpy

• Registration Lead
  • Registration
Re: Question about the room
« Reply #1 on: 27.01.2014, 23:05:30 »

I'm not from Germany, and don't have a credit card. Directly after registration, I sent an email to the provided address to get a room, and filled out all that needed filling out, yet, I haven't even had a response that they got my email. Does anyone else have this too, or is it just me?

It should not take nearly as long. The longest I've heard of was 2 days, and that was just over the first weekend with the big rush.

Please check your spam folder - maybe you didn't see their reply.

If that's not the problem, please write to the Estrel again and inquire about the status of your reservation.
"The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." (Henry David Thoreau)

Liliane

Re: Question about the room
« Reply #2 on: 28.01.2014, 20:55:37 »

It should not take nearly as long. The longest I've heard of was 2 days, and that was just over the first weekend with the big rush.

Please check your spam folder - maybe you didn't see their reply.

If that's not the problem, please write to the Estrel again and inquire about the status of your reservation.

I'll write them again, thank you. I was starting to wonder why they haven't replied yet. I'll send the entire email again, just to be sure. And, to be sure as well, I'll specify I already wrote them (so I won't end up with two rooms, haha)
Pages: [1]   Go Up