Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Fursuit PhotoShoot - TNG!  (Read 7777 times)

Atkelar

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Fursuit Gameshow Lead / Fursuit Photoshoot Lead
    • LiveJournal page
The Fursuit PhotoShoot - TNG!
« on: 02.02.2014, 21:29:11 »

As some of you might have realized by looking on the "Jobs" section on the EuroFurence webpage, the Fursuit PhotoShoot team was looking for someone to take over the reins.

We are pleased to announce that we have been found and already are knee deep into the planning phase!

We, that is:

Atkelar - Working with SLRs for two decades and recently also professionally trained photographer. Also on the EF-staff as Gameshow team lead. Will take care of most of the planning and management involved.

NewEinstein - Passionate photographer, fursuiter, scientist and travel junkie (in no particular order). Experienced in digital and film based photography and responsible for the on-site operations.

We also are in the process of recruiting capable and willing members for our team!

Greetings,
 Atkelar and NewEinstein

Ralesk

Re: The Fursuit PhotoShoot - TNG!
« Reply #1 on: 03.02.2014, 08:37:45 »

I somehow expected this :)

Looking forward to seeing your work.

(I know the post was about the fursuit photoshoot, but I'm curious, will the group photo still be done by Thalian or will someone have to take over that as well?)
German phone number: +49 176 3961 9927
Telegram: @ralesk Twitter: @ralesk82 Skype: ralesk

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 03.02.2014, 10:07:57 »

Thanks a lot for picking up the ball! You're taking over one of the most work-intensive departments of this convention, so hats off to you. I wish you guys all the best, and I'm sure you'll do a great job!
yours,

Cheetah

neweinstein

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Crazy Scientist
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #3 on: 03.02.2014, 10:11:41 »

(I know the post was about the fursuit photoshoot, but I'm curious, will the group photo still be done by Thalian or will someone have to take over that as well?)

The group photo and the fursuit group photos will also be done by us ... thats at least the plan right now.

Thanks a lot for picking up the ball! You're taking over one of the most work-intensive departments of this convention, so hats off to you. I wish you guys all the best, and I'm sure you'll do a great job!

Thanks for giving us the chance ... I hope we can live up to the high expectations :-) I think that - due to Thalians great work - Eurofurence became well know for a high quality photoshoot. That is a tradition to be kept alive.

NewEinstein
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Wotan

« Reply #4 on: 03.02.2014, 10:48:11 »

Thanks so much for doing that hard work! That will be awesome :)
Born to be wild!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up