Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dancerfurs Meet [EF20]  (Read 14329 times)

Spark Wolf

Dancerfurs Meet [EF20]
« on: 03.02.2014, 21:30:05 »

Put on your good shoes, get your body ready and prepare for some dancing action!  ;D

Eosfoxx and I came up with the idea of organizing a dancerfurs meet to get more people at Eurofurence (mostly Europe) involved into the dancing scene.
It's similar to the "Furstyle" event me, Noodles and Neo did last EF but this time everyone who has a heart for dancing can join up! Suiters and non-suiters.

There is no set time or space yet but we will discuss this with the events team so we can register it as an official event in hopefully a big room ^_^

What to expect:
  • Lots of talking
  • Lots of dancing
  • Battles/Showing off
  • Lots of FUN!

Let us know how interested you are and rile up more dancy peeps to get this event going big!  ;)

FreesTyler

• Best HD quality
    • FurAffinity
Re: Dancerfurs Meet [EF20]
« Reply #1 on: 03.02.2014, 21:56:13 »

I would surely join that event \ o /
Never enough dancing, haha x)
~Sometimes a cat, sometimes the most HD rat~

Wotan

« Reply #2 on: 03.02.2014, 23:30:57 »

I hope to join too! I love to dance well i dont have good skills but i can try :D
Born to be wild!!!!

Tycoh

• See You all at EF20 ...
« Reply #3 on: 05.02.2014, 19:30:22 »

Hmm, I love to watch dancing furries, this is awesome, this makes me happy, but I´m afraid my own dance skills are very poor, not enough to become part of this dancemeet... But maybe, if there would be a official dance tutorial showing moves to begin with, I can practise this the next 6 month  ;D ... Then maybe I could imaging to do a group dance with You all  :D ...
CU,
Tycoh

Spark Wolf

« Reply #4 on: 05.02.2014, 20:07:58 »

Hmm, I love to watch dancing furries, this is awesome, this makes me happy, but I´m afraid my own dance skills are very poor, not enough to become part of this dancemeet... But maybe, if there would be a official dance tutorial showing moves to begin with, I can practise this the next 6 month  ;D ... Then maybe I could imaging to do a group dance with You all  :D ...

I'm glad to have you interested! :)
You should look around youtube and check for some dance videos or tutorials there ;)
I know a lot of dancerfurs learned their stuff from vids or dance shows.

For everyone that is a little bit afraid of showing what they can do... this is a great opportunity to learn from each other and get through that barrier!
This is one of the main reasons we wanna do this event... To get people go through their "fear" of showing what they can even if it's minimum. ^^

Do not be afraid of joining up the event cause you can learn a lot from others  ;D

Reshi

« Reply #5 on: 05.02.2014, 22:49:16 »

Sounds like fun, I'll be sure to pop up ! I have a friend who's coming with me and is also a dancer, he's a bit shy about his dancing tho but I'll be sure to have him with me at the meet >:3

silverfoxwolf

• Video Team
  • SFW
    • Silverfoxwolf
« Reply #6 on: 09.02.2014, 20:32:44 »

Would a more ballroom style dance be welcome too? It's an idea I've had for a bit now, but everything seems to be more rave type fast move things at dance contests and events.
More is more.

Spark Wolf

« Reply #7 on: 09.02.2014, 20:41:44 »

Would a more ballroom style dance be welcome too? It's an idea I've had for a bit now, but everything seems to be more rave type fast move things at dance contests and events.

That would be no problem if you can send me the music you want to show your style to :)
We can try to get more styles working and see if more people are interested in ballroom style ^^

Would be a nice change and we can fit that together with some swing ;)

silverfoxwolf

• Video Team
  • SFW
    • Silverfoxwolf
« Reply #8 on: 10.02.2014, 18:00:04 »

My biggest problem is usually finding someone to partner with that can ballroom dance. It's not a highly prized thing these days.
More is more.

Spark Wolf

« Reply #9 on: 10.02.2014, 18:01:51 »

My biggest problem is usually finding someone to partner with that can ballroom dance. It's not a highly prized thing these days.

You might be surprised with some furs that are actually able to do that =3 Just talk with a few and see what comes up ^_^

FreesTyler

• Best HD quality
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #10 on: 12.02.2014, 00:05:16 »

I may not know any ballroom dancing, but I'm willing to learn if you want to try to teach it~ :3
~Sometimes a cat, sometimes the most HD rat~

Daimo

« Reply #11 on: 12.02.2014, 02:15:35 »

I would love to join too ^^

Do we always get here new informations about the Event or do you make a List of Dancers and keep us informed?
« Last Edit: 12.02.2014, 02:21:15 by Daimo »
~ Shine bright like a Daimo ~

Spark Wolf

« Reply #12 on: 12.02.2014, 08:50:30 »

I would love to join too ^^

Do we always get here new informations about the Event or do you make a List of Dancers and keep us informed?

You can always check back here for more info about the event itself.
It's gonna be more or less a walk-in event where dancers can go and leave any time they want.
So a list will not be necessary for this event ^^ Although if you insist I can make one out of the interest that has been shown yet ;)

Blaster-Hedgie

« Reply #13 on: 21.05.2014, 20:50:43 »

Sure! Put me down for this! I might be old, but I can still bust a few moves!

karpour

• Charity
  • Roo!
    • ohnitsch
« Reply #14 on: 21.05.2014, 22:11:04 »

It would be great to make a panel where everyone brings a short piece of music, maybe 3-5 minutes and introduce people to their favorite dance style and maybe get people excited about doing it themselves. That way people could learn a lot about different dance styles and the whole thing would be more diverse!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up