Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dance contest questions  (Read 4533 times)

Wotan

Dance contest questions
« on: 13.02.2014, 12:08:56 »

First of all sorry for my bad english is not my main lenguage >.<

I wrote an email to the coordinator 3 weeks ago (25 January) making some questions becouse im such a newbie on that and i want to do all the things right, but i don't get an answer thats why I am here making the same questions and if anyone can solve my doubts i will apreciate it :D.

How much time we have for the performance?
How much time during the video that we need to send to you for beeing preselect?
There is any restriction to music or something like that?
We need to be there like and 1 hour before the conquest start?
How much space do we have for make the moves?

I think thats all for now if i get more question i will do in that topic :)

Thanks for all the answer and again sorry for my english >.<
Born to be wild!!!!

DarkenTiger

Re: Dance contest questions
« Reply #1 on: 14.02.2014, 13:57:47 »

dunno if this will help but here a link to official announcement about the dance competition - https://forum.eurofurence.org/index.php/topic,4993.0.html

it depends on the time frame, so can be between 1 min 30, to 3 minutes you have to preform. The video you gotta submit can be how ever long you perform in it, so normal song 3 to 4 minutes long. As for music choice most are fine, but nothing with rude words in it. As for time getting there hour before might be safe bet give you time to get in suit and what not. And for space from what I've seen you get plenty of space to move and shake so yeah. Again I'm not 100% this is right but from what I've seen at other cons should be pretty close. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone here will say.

Hope that helps. ^_^

Wotan

Re: Dance contest questions
« Reply #2 on: 14.02.2014, 21:10:01 »

dunno if this will help but here a link to official announcement about the dance competition - https://forum.eurofurence.org/index.php/topic,4993.0.html

it depends on the time frame, so can be between 1 min 30, to 3 minutes you have to preform. The video you gotta submit can be how ever long you perform in it, so normal song 3 to 4 minutes long. As for music choice most are fine, but nothing with rude words in it. As for time getting there hour before might be safe bet give you time to get in suit and what not. And for space from what I've seen you get plenty of space to move and shake so yeah. Again I'm not 100% this is right but from what I've seen at other cons should be pretty close. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone here will say.

Hope that helps. ^_^

Thanks for the answers :) I hope those are the correct :P
Born to be wild!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up