The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 25 "Fractures in Time" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 14-18, 2019Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Driving from the UK  (Read 2356 times)

SouthPaw

Driving from the UK
« on: 29.03.2014, 20:27:01 »

I'm going to be driving to EF for the first time this year and I'm looking for some passengers. I'll be driving a 1.6 litre Diesel Mk3 (2013) Škoda Octavia Hatchback from the London area and have room for three passengers plus luggage.

I won't be participating in the Furball Run, because being at Maidstone at 0630 is too early, even from London. Instead, I plan on following a similar line to previous years and taking a P&O Dover-Calais ferry (as I get a discount through work) round about noon on Monday 18th, returning around 1600 on Tuesday 26th, with an overnight stop en route in both directions. As such, you'll need early arrival and late departure for the con.

If you're interested, reply in this thread or drop me an e-mail or hunt me out on IMs or FurNet IRC. Initial route will probably involve the M25 from Junction 25 (Enfield) round to the M2, but A406 - A12 - A2 - M2 is also a possibility.

Fuel (after the first tank, as I'd be buying that anyway), ferry and accommodation costs would be split evenly. Food and drink is your own responsibility though.

UPDATE (28/07): Full again...Weeks ago, but forgot to update.
« Last Edit: 28.07.2014, 16:36:47 by SouthPaw »
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk

Tarkan the Wolf

• Tarkan the Wolf - The Turkish Grey Wolf
    • Tarkan's FA page
Re: Driving from the UK
« Reply #1 on: 01.05.2014, 09:48:01 »

Damn Southie.....if i've known sooner i would of come with you.... :(
Tarkan the Wolf - Founder of the Furry Fandom in TR
FA - DA - YouTube
Turkish Furry

SouthPaw

« Reply #2 on: 15.05.2014, 23:39:11 »

*bump*

Looking for a third passenger again, after one of our number dropped out.
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk

White_Dragon

• ConOps Office Manager
  • ConOps
  • Cuddly Dwaggy , Free hugs
« Reply #3 on: 28.07.2014, 12:04:49 »

Ok Lads I'm also driving all the way from Scotland,
Unfortunately I not sure somebody would be interested participate as passenger. Therefore I can be only considered and goods transported if you need get some items to EF for dealers den then I could be an Option.

Ho-ever the pick up items need be on the road Scotland - M6 to London or M1 to London, Eurostar, Cologne - Hanower - Berlin
EF ConOps only place where " Dragons " rule , you find " solution " to your problems and  you got " eaten " for disobedience.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up