The Eurofurence Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 25 "Fractures in Time" - Estrel Hotel Berlin, August 14-18, 2019Follow eurofurence on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ride Share Offered/Wanted From Netherlands  (Read 1373 times)

Korrok

• Korrok.com
Ride Share Offered/Wanted From Netherlands
« on: 02.06.2014, 11:27:03 »

Hi there!

I'm looking for a ride share for 2 people - myself and Greye, no early arrival and no late departure.

We can either use my car (a year 2000 Ford Focus automatic), in which case you should hold a driving license to share the driving time, or we would be willing to pay towards fuel to drive along with someone else. We are located near Rotterdam (Capelle ad IJssel) but can travel to pick someone up or to meet someone else.

Notes:

* I have a health condition which causes me chronic pain, therefore I cannot make the drive alone, if you want to travel with us please be prepared to take 50% of the driving! (Greye does not have a license =<)
* My license is automatic only which will affect what cars I can drive if you want me to share in the driving time.
* I am a dealer so for luggage will have a suitcase, a medium size plastic tub and an art folio. Neither me nor Greye are fursuiters so do not require luggage space for suits.
* Greye speaks Dutch, I do not, so emails will be responded to in English ^^;

Please contact me at korrokhyena [at ] gmail [dot] com if you're interested, or reply/PM me here. Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up