Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Magic The Gathering Draft at EF 20  (Read 4527 times)

Shaman

• Games Corner
Magic The Gathering Draft at EF 20
« on: 24.06.2014, 23:31:14 »

Following on from the success of last year's MTG draft, I and Vulpine are looking to run another one this year in the games corner :)

However, we need to get some input about what people would like to draft. M15 will be released by then, but I think drafting Conspiracy will be a lot more fun, especially given the casual nature of the set. In any case, we also need to know level of interest so that we can plan how many boosters to buy. If there is sufficient interest, then we could run two draft pods in parallel like we did at Confuzzled this year.

I need to also have a think about cost of entry and prizes. It could be set up exactly like last year (Eu13 with standard prize support), or perhaps reduced prize support and cheaper entry.

Let me know what you think!

Skie

• That Tall Wolf
    • The Israeli Furry Website
Re: Magic The Gathering Draft at EF 20
« Reply #1 on: 28.06.2014, 08:35:01 »

Conspiracy is fun, but might be better without prizes for the casualness of Eurofurence.
M15 is good - with prizes.

There are also other options I mentioned to Vulpine.
We could do a Grab Bag draft, since I have 28 unique sets I could bring with me.
We could do Modern Masters, since I have a box of that.
Though I think, judging by Confuzzled, the skill level isn't there for any of the additional options I can offer :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up