Eurofurence Community > General Discussion

Prelimiary Sneak Peek Teaser Page

(1/3) > >>

Fuzzy:
Is the Prelimiary Sneak Peek Teaser Page (http://www.eurofurence.org/EF13/) supposed to be telling us it'll be held in the RingBerg Hotel in Suhl, or was that just an oversight?

In either case... it looks like a nice place, and it's even an hour closer each way on the driving so that's nice too :)
Hurrah!  I can't wait for the last 5% of the certainty about the hotel to be fulfilled so we can be told 100% for certain it is this new place :)

In fact... I can't wait for the booking to be opened so I can pay for my place already ;-)

Fuzzy:
oh, and "preliminary" has an 'n' in it, you might want to fix that ;)

Shadow-Woofie:
hehe, Same here Though... Booking might be a problem for me ^^; Oh well, just have to wait and see!

BHO:
Looks to me, as if the decision was made. Sooner or later it was sure that the EF had to move to a hotel, unless they want to exclude people.

I was sceptical when I started watching the video, but geee... if we're allowed to use everything that is shown there... that would be friggin' awesome! O.O I mean, the hotel has a poooool! It wouldn't mean that people just clutch together in rooms, hallways and try by force to do something that's considered furry, but also use the offered oportunities do something else.

I am just curious about how much the hotel will push up the con fee, or, generally spoken, how much more one has to pay, in order to be able to join EF next year.
Are any numbers available already?

Keenora:
I cant belive, thats a hotel is the best idea. Many friends of me said, that they wont come, if the ef is go to a hotel. The reasons are, that the hotel is to expensive and have not so much charme like a youth hostel. I can say for me, that I would try it, but I see, that so many Furs wont come, and that is not a good sign....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version