Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The NEW venue ... leave your (re)mark :)  (Read 15118 times)

Arctic Steve

Re: The NEW venue ... leave your (re)mark :)
« Reply #15 on: 28.08.2014, 20:42:28 »

I thought the tapwater tasted nicer than it does here in Northern England...

I liked the hotel. Can't really fault it aside from the A/C needs a little TLC.

meo

« Reply #16 on: 29.08.2014, 10:13:53 »

Cheetah and team: is there a possibility to handle out some sort of meeting between the electricians of the attendees, conops and so on and the houseelectrician so maybe e can improve the stability for the powergrid?

Think about it, we have our Hands in nearly every business so maybe can help out with inside knowledge and fix that thing before the next EF!? Of course plugging in a candycorn machine and a projector would be way to much, but make it stable enough for at least charge up a laptop would be awesome =^.^=

Btw. Please let the Hotel know (and i will write them myself also) that we don't need Neonlight anymore switching here from Neonlight to (for example) LED would save the Hotel a lot of money and imho could fix the powergrid.

Arctic Steve

« Reply #17 on: 29.08.2014, 12:47:26 »

I've a quick question -

Would a 39W fan be too much, considering the TV uses the most in the rooms? Combined wattage of the chargers is more than the fan too.

Dhary Montecore

« Reply #18 on: 29.08.2014, 12:54:32 »

Cheetah and team: is there a possibility to handle out some sort of meeting between the electricians of the attendees, conops and so on and the houseelectrician so maybe e can improve the stability for the powergrid?

Think about it, we have our Hands in nearly every business so maybe can help out with inside knowledge and fix that thing before the next EF!? Of course plugging in a candycorn machine and a projector would be way to much, but make it stable enough for at least charge up a laptop would be awesome =^.^=

Btw. Please let the Hotel know (and i will write them myself also) that we don't need Neonlight anymore switching here from Neonlight to (for example) LED would save the Hotel a lot of money and imho could fix the powergrid.

With all due respect, the Estrel is the biggest Convention-Hotel in Europe with a yearly gain that we don't even want to know. Believe me that they have the best technicians and electrical engineers that you can get for money and everything in the hotel has a reason to be run the way it runs. Whatever we would suggest, they know about the possibility and haven't done so for a reason or already plan to change it. I mean no disrespect, but writing such suggestions to such a hotel would be useless to say the least.

Aysel

• Pandurrrhh
« Reply #19 on: 07.09.2014, 22:53:58 »

The hotel was great only: Real candles on all the tables in the lobby in the evening? With all the fluffs and glass-from-tables-swooping tails ;) Maybe a tip for next yr: Those electric ones or none ;D
Twitter: Taorupanda

jacky

« Reply #20 on: 14.09.2014, 03:19:28 »

needs something....like..a   uhm... 42 story tower maybe?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up