Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Searching for the owner of a specific fursuit  (Read 6736 times)

Karmal

Searching for the owner of a specific fursuit
« on: 24.08.2014, 11:42:03 »

Hello Everyone ^.^

Now that the EF is over (it was a blast), I thought I'd use the forum to ask around for a certain fursuit, which I have seen on the con, but never managed to encounter again:

At thursday Afternoon I found a beautiful black feline suit with very short smooth fur and goldthreaded egyptian markings around the eyes. It really inspired me for my own upcoming designs and after very justifiedly complimenting the wearer I stepped closer and took a look at the badge. Now this was actually my first time looking at a fursuiters badge at EF at all and I only picked up the name of the suit but not of the wearer. The name of the suit was 'Bast' as inspired by the egyptian goddess.

I only realized my error later on but didn't manage to find the suit again throughout the whole convention :)

Now if someone knows the wearer of this suit (I would very much assume that the wearer is female) and could tell her/him that I would like to inquire about the suit itself, I would be very glad, if the wearer could just contact me ^.^

Easiest way would be either a pm in this forum, a note on furaffinity (account name 'katerchen') or just an email to silberfang@gmx.net

Thank you very much for your help :)

Vector

"I used to be an Eurofurence attendee like you, but then I took a Laden to the knee."

Karmal

Pages: [1]   Go Up