Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: EF20 Charity Result - We can't stop donating, this is bat country! (updated)  (Read 22059 times)

Blacktail

• Art Show

BTW did that gentlemen from Stiftung FLEDERMAUS mention they where going to try and get 5 euros for every euro donated?

yes he said it before the PPS in his little thank you speach

and I think we really rock ^^ so much for all the little bats
Batman can be proud of us  ::)

nobs

• the wolf of the tigress team
    • tigress

so they want to get five times 20.000€ ?

from where? I don't get it.  ???
just an average con goer

Schorse

When I remember right, it has to do with the government. For every Euro they get from us, they want to make the government give them 5 Euros.

Fineas

• ConOps

When I remember right, it has to do with the government. For every Euro they get from us, they want to make the government give them 5 Euros.

Correct, that is what I have understood too.
But "don't count your chickens before they're hatched", that's what he said they wanted to do at that moment on stage.

So my question is; is that still going on?
And if negotiations have finished... Have they pulled it off?

*Claps paws in eager anticipation.*

Mstr f Dstrctn

• ConOps
  • SchmuseKätzchen
    • Mein FA-Profil! / My FA profil!

Just WOW!!!
FURRY 4 LIFE

Basil Lion

• Fursuit support
    • WUFF

Congratulations. WOW! :D
Hope animals will benefit from it, especially after x5 by the government...
[skype: basil_lion] [telegram: basil_lion] [twitter: basil_lion]

Twillight

• Fursuit Theater
  • Ask me.
    • Twillight (perfoIllusion) on YouTube

Congratulations!!!!       *Make a curtsy for this awesome result*   :) :) :) :)
Die Deutschen müssen mein Englisch nicht verstehen können, oder schön finden.  Es reicht wenn sie mein Deutsch verstehen. Wichtiger ist es das englisch sprachige Leute mein Englisch verstehen, auch wenn es nicht gut ist.

meo

Will "Stiftung Fledermaus" let us know if they worked out the multiplication deal? (just would be awesome if they managed it)

TaniDaReal

• Pawpeteer
  • Pawpet Show
  • Schnolf / Artist
    • The Art of TaniDaReal

Here's already a reply from Martin (the nice charity guy who has been at the convention), I translated it. I will post more updates when I get them! :)

This is simply awesome! You guys are so amazing! We don't know how we / our little flying patients can ever thank you for it. You all really ROCK!!!
Thank you very much for the super fast money transfer. Btw. I loved the title from your forum "We can't stop donating ... this is bat country" - truly epic! :) Thank you all so much again for your support!!!

Of course we will let you know about the reaction about the amazing donation result soon, and (as already announced), we will discuss at our next board meeting (middle/end of September) how and where your money can be used best for the bats. We will keep you updated!

We have also updated our website and - of course - mentioned your support on the front page. :)
http://www.stiftung-fledermaus.de/

We have also published the announcement on Facebook (I hope that is OK with you):
https://de-de.facebook.com/pages/Fledermausschutz-Th%C3%BCringen/137554709641502

I will be at a workshop about finding day roosts for the lesser horseshoe bat in Thüringen and also tell about your fantastic support, and talk with curators and volunteers how to use they money best.

Best wishes and greetings from the whole Stiftung Fledermaus team to everyone! :)
Martin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up