Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Place Needed To Stay After EF... *Homeless Fox*  (Read 5336 times)

Jaeger_Fuchs

Place Needed To Stay After EF... *Homeless Fox*
« on: 23.08.2007, 16:57:50 »

I was planning to spend a week after EF in Europe and wanted to see if there were any furs that I could stay with for a few days or the week after the con? The fur which I had planned to stay with can no longer host me, so I am offically a homeless foxxie :(. If anyone could help me out and ofter me a place to stay that would be great!

I am extremely neat, do not drink or do drugs and do have a eurail pass good for travel through Germany, Benelux and France. I am open to traveling anywhere interesting with my only commitment being my return back to Frankfurt by September 16th for my departure back to the United States. If anyone can help, please contact me asap.

Best Regards,
-Jaeger
« Last Edit: 23.08.2007, 19:33:20 by Jaeger_Fuchs »

Nekotorisha

• *mrowl* :3~
Re: Place Needed To Stay After EF... *Homeless Fox*
« Reply #1 on: 30.08.2007, 10:06:56 »

I was planning to spend a week after EF in Europe and wanted to see if there were any furs that I could stay with for a few days or the week after the con? The fur which I had planned to stay with can no longer host me, so I am offically a homeless foxxie :(. If anyone could help me out and ofter me a place to stay that would be great!

I am extremely neat, do not drink or do drugs and do have a eurail pass good for travel through Germany, Benelux and France. I am open to traveling anywhere interesting with my only commitment being my return back to Frankfurt by September 16th for my departure back to the United States. If anyone can help, please contact me asap.

Best Regards,
-Jaeger

it's just that i still live with my parents. otherwise i would totally take you in and show you a bit of holland. ah well. maybe in a few year ^^

*huggles*
btw. your suit is just...GAAAAAAAH *drools*
I slice pizza like no other
Pages: [1]   Go Up