Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Group- and Fursuit Photoshoot Pictures  (Read 21867 times)

Atkelar

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Fursuit Gameshow Lead / Fursuit Photoshoot Lead
    • LiveJournal page
Group- and Fursuit Photoshoot Pictures
« on: 04.09.2014, 01:54:08 »

Good evening everybody!

It took quite a bit longer than expected to get things rolling, and I'm still knee deep in pictures but I think we are about as ready as we'll ever be.

First off, I like to apologize again for the issues at the Fursuit Group Picture... beyond the later than expected time we ran into pretty much every possible technical difficulty we could. So considering that, I'm still happy with the quality of the result. Trust me, it took many "CSI style enhances" to get it into a presentable form. If people are interested, I can elaborate on the snags...
In order to provide a viable alternative, we've included a picture from the vaults of the Daily-EF team that was taken during the fursuit parade as a second group picture. Thanks, Angus for the source material!

We did make good for that with the regular group photo though. So much probably that nobody believed it was on time and the attendance was quite lower than expected.

Last but not least, I have started processing, sorting and uploading the Fursuit Photoshoot pictures into the EF gallery. Since said gallery is new and custom built for the job, we had an unofficial trial running for the last few days. By now we are reasonably certain, that only cosmetic changes might happen so we can now officially launch the gallery too! Please note: the gallery has a "soft opeing" this year! - that means, I'll dump in pictures as I finish them. Don't panic, if your's isn't there yet!

Here are the links:

As for next year: I expect the Fursuit Photoshoot to run as smoothly again as it did this year and many improvements in the group pictures are already in consideration and discussion!
« Last Edit: 04.09.2014, 01:56:36 by Atkelar »

RedFoxy

• RedFoxy.it - Home of fox
Re: Group- and Fursuit Photoshoot Pictures
« Reply #1 on: 04.09.2014, 10:42:39 »

*joke inside* Why don't you rent a satellite to do next year group photo? :D

Thank's for photos, great job ^^
« Last Edit: 04.09.2014, 10:44:26 by RedFoxy »

Suicune

• Rawr!
    • RNG Plays Pokémon
« Reply #2 on: 04.09.2014, 11:54:27 »

We have to make these trees invisible for a few minutes next year xD

Hm, that aren't 2k people on the group photo. Maybe ~700 ô.o
And we have to retake the photo, someone sneaked on it withouting having a EF Ticket :D

Morkai

• Convention Security Operative
« Reply #3 on: 04.09.2014, 14:56:43 »

*joke inside* Why don't you rent a satellite to do next year group photo? :D

Thank's for photos, great job ^^
I would recommend a Multicopter. ;P
(Sadly there is a No-Fly Zone over the Estrel so that wont be possible without risking a high fine.)
Where is it written that all our dreams must be small?

Fuchur

« Reply #4 on: 04.09.2014, 18:47:55 »

Wow. Thanx a lot to the photo crew!
I really love the Con group photo. Good idea to take it outside the hotel. Nevertheless I´m quite surprised about the total number of furries on the picture at all. Okay there are ~200 people missing because of the charity concert but ... my first impression was that there were more people at the EF19 group photo.

Call be insane I just counted the number of furs on the EF20 photo via Photoshop  ;D and the result ist 727. Feel free to correct me if I missed one or two  ::)

Atkelar

• Fursuit Photoshooting
    • LiveJournal page
« Reply #5 on: 04.09.2014, 19:14:19 »

Nevertheless I´m quite surprised about the total number of furries on the picture at all. Okay there are ~200 people missing because of the charity concert but ... my first impression was that there were more people at the EF19 group photo.

Call be insane I just counted the number of furs on the EF20 photo via Photoshop  ;D and the result ist 727. Feel free to correct me if I missed one or two  ::)

I'm not sure what exactly happened... granted, the concert had some peple tied up and I honestly have no idea what happened to the rest. There's about 1000 people not accounted for  ???
My own count yielded 716 - and I have a little app that allows me to put a pin on every forehead to not double-count. Let's see how many different results will pop up :)

Drift

• Art Show
« Reply #6 on: 04.09.2014, 19:33:33 »

@ Group photo: Well, the photo shoot is not compulsory :) I guess beeing on the photo is important for some, and less important for others.
@ Suit photos: Wow - we got two official group photos! That's brillant :D So I got both my suits on THE Fusuit Photoshoot 2014 ;). Well done, thank you for going through all that trouble and organising + carrying out.

Twillight

• Fursuit Theater
  • Ask me.
    • Twillight (perfoIllusion) on YouTube
« Reply #7 on: 04.09.2014, 20:09:49 »

The Mistress is eagerly awaiting the outcome of their first professional photo shoots of the first EF, where they could suites.  :) :)
Die Deutschen müssen mein Englisch nicht verstehen können, oder schön finden.  Es reicht wenn sie mein Deutsch verstehen. Wichtiger ist es das englisch sprachige Leute mein Englisch verstehen, auch wenn es nicht gut ist.

Raider

« Reply #8 on: 04.09.2014, 20:10:31 »

Nevertheless I´m quite surprised about the total number of furries on the picture at all. Okay there are ~200 people missing because of the charity concert but ... my first impression was that there were more people at the EF19 group photo.

Call be insane I just counted the number of furs on the EF20 photo via Photoshop  ;D and the result ist 727. Feel free to correct me if I missed one or two  ::)

I'm not sure what exactly happened... granted, the concert had some peple tied up and I honestly have no idea what happened to the rest. There's about 1000 people not accounted for  ???
My own count yielded 716 - and I have a little app that allows me to put a pin on every forehead to not double-count. Let's see how many different results will pop up :)

The photo was taking shortly before closing of the Dealers Den / last hour of Art Show pickup. I was at the door during that time, and a lot of people went in to do some last minute shopping. When the picture was taken, the tally counter was at ~180.

Atkelar

• Fursuit Photoshooting
    • LiveJournal page
« Reply #9 on: 08.09.2014, 16:13:13 »

I got a brief update for the Fursuit Photoshoot:

1.: I'm still busy with post-processing, but making good progress. If nothing happens, I should be done with it by Thursday - either morning or evening :)

2.: The part that provides the most problems right now: slight differences between signed up and present suits... Guys! We need the real names to have the metadata and thus the browsing and lebels in the Gallery correct! We cannot upload pictures where we have wrong or incomplete suit names! Please keep checking with our twitter account: https://twitter.com/effursuitphoto - and see if you can help with open "Identification Requests"! Thanks!

Torajin

« Reply #10 on: 10.09.2014, 19:05:49 »

Hi Atkelar,

I guess it's easy to tell now but Futeko is the cheetah and I'm the tiger :)

Thanks for the great work!

Atkelar

• Fursuit Photoshooting
    • LiveJournal page
« Reply #11 on: 10.09.2014, 20:12:12 »

I guess it's easy to tell now but Futeko is the cheetah and I'm the tiger :)

Thanks for the great work!

It's hard if I can't find any pictures for reference. Had I found one of either of you, It'd been easy :D

I've uploaded your slot, hope you like the results!

RedFoxy

• RedFoxy.it - Home of fox
« Reply #12 on: 11.09.2014, 00:14:49 »

I'm online! Thank you! but you do a lot of photo with me, but only 5 pose? :D

Wotan

« Reply #13 on: 11.09.2014, 08:22:21 »

Thanks for the photos they are awesome!!!!! :)
Born to be wild!!!!

FinnOWolf

« Reply #14 on: 11.09.2014, 14:20:30 »

Thank you for the photoshoot! You took very amazing photos.  :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up