Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Femme Fatale Photoshoot pictures are ready  (Read 5708 times)

rcking

Femme Fatale Photoshoot pictures are ready
« on: 19.09.2014, 03:04:54 »

The pictures are ready from the Furry Femme Fatale Photoshoot!

They are available at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f1en0vbvo3mrxnv/AADl8lAiggFT8ZQNi7GhCS03a?dl=0

Thank you to all the beautiful costumers who graced us with their presence for this shoot!

For an event that happened on short notice with only very modest advance advertisement, it went well and the pictures look nice.

Thanks again,

Robert King

(rcking@speakeasy.net)

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Femme Fatale Photoshoot pictures are ready
« Reply #1 on: 06.10.2014, 19:35:54 »

Oh by the way ... the above posting was made by Robert King. He's the guy who invented the word "Fursuit".

(Hey, Robert! You probably won't remember me, but I certainly remember you! You were one of the first american furries I ever met in person. That was at Confurence 7, 1996. We talked a lot, and went out for habachi seafood together with a larger group. You can't possibly know that, but you were definitely one of the people who got me into this fandom :) I even caught you on tape in suit back then. if I had seen your name on the list, I'd defintaly have loved to sit down with you and buy you a drink. Sadly I only found out you were in Berlin after the con.)

yours,

Cheetah

rcking

« Reply #2 on: 24.10.2014, 21:18:56 »

Hi Cheetah!
  Wow - I have vague memories of you at that Hibachi dinner long ago....  But I didn't realize that you were the same person that went on to contribute so much to EF!   Congratulations!  (And I'm very glad I left such a positive impression ;)

Sorry I never caught up to you in person -- I had hoped to see you in passing, but I didn't want to bother you while you were so very busy running a convention (and feature length puppet show). 

Thank you for the CF7 footage! -- that's the best video I have seen of Samantha's first appearance, so no need to apologize for quality.

Next time I can attend Eurofurence, I'll will contact you in advance instead of just hoping to cross paths.

Quincy the Raccoon

• I'm a raccoon... searching for yo trashies!
« Reply #3 on: 12.12.2014, 21:38:31 »

Next time I can attend Eurofurence, I'll will contact you in advance instead of just hoping to cross paths.

Do I smell a new GoH?  ;D
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3
Pages: [1]   Go Up