Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Transformation furs  (Read 62818 times)

Danwolf

Re: Transformation furs
« Reply #45 on: 10.01.2016, 13:29:32 »

My god Liam,that would be awesome :D Thanks a lot for preparing the place last year !

Also I am willing to do art for the event (like a smaller poster to the lobby),or even buttons for the partipicating furs,which will be given to them after the introducing. About the buttons idea...uh. Would need help with the main picture,soo It would be a shared idea,not just mine and everyone would like it. Also the second,bigger problem is,I can do the picture,can also print it,but I don't have a machine which can create those things. I think I can buy blank buttons from Ebay,but I can't push them together into the finished product.

Anyway,that was just an idea to make the event a bit more colorful :3 I'm just trying to help a bit,I would need your opinions about this

It would be very cool ff you could create a poster for an additional announcement :)
About the buttons - if we get a picture to put on them I can probably make the buttons. I know someone who has a button machine and will also very likely be at the event ;)

Awesome ! OwO Okay,well not now (I have several comissions),but I'll get to it one or two months before the con. I'll do it traditionally and send the digital version to anyone who needs it for printing etc...also that's neat Liam,I'm glad that's a starting point at least.
For now I was thinking to get the shared idea for the buttons and the poster,because I want people to participate,I have pretty creative ideas,but this will be OUR little thing to create. For the button,I was thinking something simple tough,like a changing paw or a growing muzzle...can be two versions too,like a canine or a hoofed donkey or something,also giving it a bit of text like "Transformation panel - Eurofurence 22" :3 For the poster something simple too. Like two characters chasing each other,or changing without backround or with a simple backround...and adding some silly texts to invite people in. (We'll make up that part too :3)

Answer me with your ideas guys,I would be happy to give them a try

Danwolf

« Reply #46 on: 10.01.2016, 13:34:09 »

We should reboot that for 2016! :3

We will! I will organize a time slot earlier this year so it will be possible to have it in the conbook and people have a chance to plan accordingly :)

I'm sooo looking forward to this! :D I'd have loved to go at EF21, but sadly I only saw the notice about the rather sudden time change just as I walked out of a 'lecture' on how to draw cute animals/fursonas digitally, so I was there instead. :/  But nice to know it'll be up earlier this time so I can attend it! :D BTW if any of you wanna see my TF art and stories (mostly stories), you can check out my FA, SharinganNoKakashi ^w^ I recently started doing commissions! (Sorry for shameless self-promotion. XD)

Awr ! Soo that's why I've didn't see you last year x3 Welp,It was a last minute thing,Liam was really nice and got us a room in the last second last year...but this year if everything goes fine,It will be in the con book soo people can discover it sooner :3

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #47 on: 10.01.2016, 14:47:51 »

We should reboot that for 2016! :3

We will! I will organize a time slot earlier this year so it will be possible to have it in the conbook and people have a chance to plan accordingly :)

I'm sooo looking forward to this! :D I'd have loved to go at EF21, but sadly I only saw the notice about the rather sudden time change just as I walked out of a 'lecture' on how to draw cute animals/fursonas digitally, so I was there instead. :/  But nice to know it'll be up earlier this time so I can attend it! :D BTW if any of you wanna see my TF art and stories (mostly stories), you can check out my FA, SharinganNoKakashi ^w^ I recently started doing commissions! (Sorry for shameless self-promotion. XD)

Awr ! Soo that's why I've didn't see you last year x3 Welp,It was a last minute thing,Liam was really nice and got us a room in the last second last year...but this year if everything goes fine,It will be in the con book soo people can discover it sooner :3

Nice! :D Good to know. I'll look forward to it! :3

Danwolf

« Reply #48 on: 09.03.2016, 23:03:20 »

Hey guys ! Soo I'll begin to work from May on the flier to the Lobby and on the buttons.
I has ideas for it :

For the buttons,I'll make two versions :
-One version is a wolf,a human face with pointy ears and muzzle insetad of face features,with loled out tongue
-The other one will be a donkey which I have no idea for yet. Maybe hands to hoofs ? I dunno.
Also the buttons will have the text "Transformation panel - Eurofurence 22"
Also for the buttons I will need help because I can draw the pictures for them,but I can't FINISH the buttons,because I don't have a button maker machine thingie on my own.

For the flier I was thinking on a basic text like : Transformation panel - Join us if you're into blah blah,release your inner animal funny text...the panel will be in blah blah room at blah blah P.M (need to come up with this one too)  and for the picture under the text I was thinking on a human arm in a more realistic style halfway transformed into an anthro wolf paw. like I'ts fuzzy and has claws and the beginning of paw pads.

but that's my idea,just to make the panel a bit more better...you guys can tell me your opinions about the whole thing :3 Also wuff accepts a bit help happily

Arovos

• Convention Security Operative
« Reply #49 on: 14.03.2016, 22:29:39 »

Hello Folks!

Sounds like an interesting topic to me :)
will surely attend if it is held.

Cheers,

Arovos

Danwolf

« Reply #50 on: 03.05.2016, 21:48:24 »

A little heads up for ya guys :3 I drawn this not long ago

Danwolf

« Reply #51 on: 03.05.2016, 21:49:16 »

Oki,I think I'ts time,I'ts May after all and time goes fast. Soo.

Can anyone help me with creating transformation themed buttons for the panel ? I don't have a machine which can push buttons together,but I am willing to create the picture for them. I just need how big they should be,maybe you guys can give me suggestions :3
Also I'm planning to draw a little flier too advertising the panel to the Lobby,if you guys find that a good idea ? If yes I would need when I'ts held and where x3
These were just ideas to make the TF gathering a bit more fun,to expand it a little bit,but I would need help with them. If anyone willing to help me,I can give all the information about anything just ask,I'm a friendly wuff :)

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #52 on: 19.05.2016, 03:40:21 »

Oki,I think I'ts time,I'ts May after all and time goes fast. Soo.

Can anyone help me with creating transformation themed buttons for the panel ? I don't have a machine which can push buttons together,but I am willing to create the picture for them. I just need how big they should be,maybe you guys can give me suggestions :3
Also I'm planning to draw a little flier too advertising the panel to the Lobby,if you guys find that a good idea ? If yes I would need when I'ts held and where x3
These were just ideas to make the TF gathering a bit more fun,to expand it a little bit,but I would need help with them. If anyone willing to help me,I can give all the information about anything just ask,I'm a friendly wuff :)

If I had one of those button making machine I'd love to help out with that :( but sadly I can only help with the drawing part, too. And the flyers. After all a product often gets better when two or maybe three people are in on it so to speak :)

Danwolf

« Reply #53 on: 25.05.2016, 11:15:47 »

Oh sure,didn't knew you could draw ^^ We can do the flyer together or something,would be fun ! I had the idea of something simple and not weird (It will be in the lobby after all.) like a hand changing into a wolf paw :3 just that and a text next to it...or something cute with little chibis

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #54 on: 01.06.2016, 17:32:35 »

Oh sure,didn't knew you could draw ^^ We can do the flyer together or something,would be fun ! I had the idea of something simple and not weird (It will be in the lobby after all.) like a hand changing into a wolf paw :3 just that and a text next to it...or something cute with little chibis

nice ^^ well you can see some of my art on my FA, which's Sharingannokakashi. :3

Lea

• Pawpet Show
« Reply #55 on: 03.06.2016, 10:48:27 »

Hey,

sorry for the late reply  m(

I submitted the panel request so we should hopefully be good on that side. For the buttons: It may actually be hard to get much detail on them if you want to be able to read them from a distance (depends on wether you want that).

As for producing the buttons: I know someone with a button machine nearby so I probably can use it to make the actual fabrication step as long as I have the graphics. I'll need to check in which diameter the machine can handle though.

Danwolf

« Reply #56 on: 08.06.2016, 10:04:48 »

Thanks a lot Liam,please check it out for me,then I can work on them :3
Also nah. Doesn't have to be readable from a distance,I was just thinking on a small 3 or 4*4 cm sized buttons. (the making of bigger ones may be expensive)

Lea

• Pawpet Show
« Reply #57 on: 19.07.2016, 13:57:31 »

Hi,

the buttons have a diameter of 38mm (and are round obviously) ;)

Danwolf

« Reply #58 on: 21.07.2016, 10:59:43 »

Mmm...I've kinda trashed the idea of buttons. BUT !!! I don't want to spoil the suprise,but I've made small badges,what I'm gonna give away at the Transformation panel :3 (The button idea might be for next year,we/I don't have the time for it)
If anyone wants to spoil the suprise I can show them :3 Liam if you want I can send them privately

Danwolf

« Reply #59 on: 21.07.2016, 11:03:53 »

Also the flier is not done yet,but I have and idea for it : The ghostbusters going to bust werewolves,one of them already transformed the others inching back from him slowly. Also gonna draw the werecat Miachel Jackson in the corner saying "Meow" All cutsie style.
For the text,I have no idea what to write,neither of the place and the time for the panel,but the drawing would be below and the text would be in the center
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up