Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pawpetshow will return in 2016  (Read 18639 times)

Quincy the Raccoon

• I'm a raccoon... searching for yo trashies!
Re: Pawpetshow will return in 2016
« Reply #15 on: 06.01.2015, 18:34:49 »

How about a extra round of the furry game show like a quiz or something?

Sadly I don't think that will be long enough to fill the hole. Plus I think it would be nice if we could have something new and unique. Maybe a stage show of some sort, with fursuits instead of puppets?

I'd start a suggestions thread, but I don't want to jump the gun in case the Staff already have something in mind.
Oh hey wait....... an extended extended version of Bitter Lake :D (naaah just kidding here!)
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: 06.01.2015, 20:14:35 »

The current plan is to have a proper closing ceremony (which is one of the most requested events for some reason), and then start the dance early. The biggest complaints I got last year was that the pawpetshow ruined the dance, and that the dances are the most important event at EF, and I even had to promise to my fellow directors that I'll guarantee there will never be a delayed dance because of a pawpetshow. So dance there will be. It will start earlier, last longer, and be on time.

Maybe someone comes up with an epic stage event, and well, I'm the last one to say no to that on a saturday evening. But I will leave it to them to discuss the timing with everyone else affected by that on the timetable. The burns on my fingers still hurt, if you catch my drift :)

« Last Edit: 06.01.2015, 20:17:00 by Cheetah »
yours,

Cheetah

Christopher Green

• Art Show
« Reply #17 on: 13.01.2015, 09:30:24 »

Cheetah you worked hard to get everything running for the Pawpetshow. Even if things didn't work out as intended you stuck to the plan and saw it though. With all the unseen problems that occurred I still think everyone have a great time. Seeing you skip a year for the Pawpetshow only shows that you want the best show possible for everyone attending.

I'm very eager to see what it might be that fills the emptiness that the Pawpetshow leaves behind this year.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up