Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Room Reservation EF 21 Estrel  (Read 16253 times)

Twillight

• Fursuit Theater
  • Ask me.
    • Twillight (perfoIllusion) on YouTube
Room Reservation EF 21 Estrel
« on: 12.01.2015, 16:45:29 »

Is the room reservation this year, like last year, only possible again one gets with the code after payment?
Die Deutschen müssen mein Englisch nicht verstehen können, oder schön finden.  Es reicht wenn sie mein Deutsch verstehen. Wichtiger ist es das englisch sprachige Leute mein Englisch verstehen, auch wenn es nicht gut ist.

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Room Reservation EF 21 Estrel
« Reply #1 on: 12.01.2015, 16:54:27 »

Yes, you need to be registered with the convention to get the discount.
yours,

Cheetah

Twillight

• Fursuit Theater
  • Ask me.
    • Twillight (perfoIllusion) on YouTube
« Reply #2 on: 12.01.2015, 17:07:19 »

Thank you.  :)
Die Deutschen müssen mein Englisch nicht verstehen können, oder schön finden.  Es reicht wenn sie mein Deutsch verstehen. Wichtiger ist es das englisch sprachige Leute mein Englisch verstehen, auch wenn es nicht gut ist.

Christopher Green

• Art Show
« Reply #3 on: 12.01.2015, 20:21:12 »

Thats what i did so but im still at 99euro ?

Dhary Montecore

« Reply #4 on: 12.01.2015, 20:30:26 »

99 Euro is the correct Price for a double standard room per night. Or did you book a single room?

Christopher Green

• Art Show
« Reply #5 on: 13.01.2015, 00:26:52 »

no no it is a standard double but on there site it says 99 € and well when Cheetah said you need to be registered to get the discount. I tought it might go down to the 90.50 that we paid last year or did that all change?

o'wolf

• Pawpeteer
  • Community Communications
    • Wölfisch
« Reply #6 on: 13.01.2015, 00:32:04 »

no no it is a standard double but on there site it says 99 € and well when Cheetah said you need to be registered to get the discount. I tought it might go down to the 90.50 that we paid last year or did that all change?

Yes, it got a bit more expensive, mostly due to the Berlin hotel tax. Still a bargain if you ask me.
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Alexander James Adams, Blood and Passion

Christopher Green

• Art Show
« Reply #7 on: 13.01.2015, 09:16:00 »

Yes, it got a bit more expensive, mostly due to the Berlin hotel tax. Still a bargain if you ask me.

Yeah I sent ask the Estrel team if that was the price to be paid and said that it is the discounted price so it go a bit higher but not by much. I mean still payable ^^

VulpesRex

« Reply #8 on: 13.01.2015, 09:56:36 »

99 Euro is the correct Price for a double standard room per night. Or did you book a single room?

My experience was one of only being offered the Deluxe room option (as a single).  I tried to book my room as soon as I saw the confirmation e-mail; did they sell out of the Standard rooms that quickly?

...BTW, my EF registration was processed and confirmed in just a little over an hour after submission - which was about 12 minutes after registration opened (server must have been very busy); since I received number 760, that was very quick!  8)  My compliments to the team who were going over the individual submissions, for their speedy and efficient hand-processing of the registration confirmations! :) 

Vulpine fortunes are precarious; people wish either to build monuments to us - or to hang us.

Christopher Green

• Art Show
« Reply #9 on: 13.01.2015, 10:05:15 »

My experience was one of only being offered the Deluxe room option (as a single).  I tried to book my room as soon as I saw the confirmation e-mail; did they sell out of the Standard rooms that quickly?

...BTW, my EF registration was processed and confirmed in just a little over an hour after submission - which was about 12 minutes after registration opened (server must have been very busy); since I received number 760, that was very quick!  8)  My compliments to the team who were going over the individual submissions, for their speedy and efficient hand-processing of the registration confirmations! :) 

Hmmm Im not sure if the ran out. I wrote an email after getting my conformation email (Nr. 1031) and got one back saying my room had bin reserved. It might be that they wont to fill all the standart rooms and not leave to many double as singles... might just have to call /mail them an ask...

Vector

« Reply #10 on: 13.01.2015, 18:08:48 »

What is the difference between Attendee & Guest when you access to your reservation to add a roomie ? The attendee pays his cut ? The guest don't ?

Is there a specific procedure (with screenshots) to properly add a roomie and to make the payment separate for both ? Thanks in advance for the help !
« Last Edit: 13.01.2015, 18:23:29 by Vector »
"I used to be an Eurofurence attendee like you, but then I took a Laden to the knee."

SouthPaw

« Reply #11 on: 14.01.2015, 16:29:32 »

What is the difference between Attendee & Guest when you access to your reservation to add a roomie ? The attendee pays his cut ? The guest don't ?

As far as I'm aware, that's just something specific to the hotel's reservation system and doesn't affect things either way. If you don't have someone to share with yet, just fill in the second person's details as "To be added later" (or something to that effect). Once you've got a second person, you send the Estrel an e-mail and they can update the booking with their details.

Is there a specific procedure (with screenshots) to properly add a roomie and to make the payment separate for both ? Thanks in advance for the help !

As payment for the hotel is done on site, you don't need to do anything in advance. Just tell them at check-in that you're paying separately and they'll create individual accounts for each of you so all you pay at checkout is your half of the room rate and any extras you've charged to the room (e.g. room service, bar bills, internet and parking).
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk

Tarangryph

« Reply #12 on: 14.01.2015, 20:30:29 »

I tried to book a room just now through the Estrel webpage, but got a popup window saying to contact the hotel directly via e-mail. I wasn't able to book any rooms at all.

Did the con that couldn't run out of rooms... run out of rooms? *Titanic soundtrack.*  :'(

Edit: I contacted the hotel and they responded with an e-mail requesting further information, so I guess there are still rooms left? Not sure which type, though. :)
« Last Edit: 14.01.2015, 20:55:07 by Tarangryph »

Leophan

« Reply #13 on: 16.03.2015, 15:30:18 »

As far as I'm aware, that's just something specific to the hotel's reservation system and doesn't affect things either way. If you don't have someone to share with yet, just fill in the second person's details as "To be added later" (or something to that effect). Once you've got a second person, you send the Estrel an e-mail and they can update the booking with their details.

As payment for the hotel is done on site, you don't need to do anything in advance. Just tell them at check-in that you're paying separately and they'll create individual accounts for each of you so all you pay at checkout is your half of the room rate and any extras you've charged to the room (e.g. room service, bar bills, internet and parking).

So, if I want to cancel my room and join a friends, all I need to do is cancel my room and then show up with him and fix everything at check inn?

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: 16.03.2015, 15:54:39 »

So, if I want to cancel my room and join a friends, all I need to do is cancel my room and then show up with him and fix everything at check inn?

If your friend has a double room and isn't sharing with anybody yet, yes. Although it would be safer to also put your name on your friend's room in advance so both of you can check in, no mater who arrives first.
yours,

Cheetah
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up