Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Location  (Read 19982 times)

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
Re: Location
« Reply #15 on: 15.03.2007, 12:18:40 »

I love nothing more that try whatever stuff they eat locally.
Which quite often is McDonalds and pizza.... ;)

*purrrr*

Tallyhawk

« Reply #16 on: 26.03.2007, 00:40:16 »

Why travel just so you can eat rotten ronnies?  Better to get to sample local foods.  Can always eat McDonald's when you get home (like how the first thing I did when I got back from Alaska was go to Tim Horton's. >.>)

My roommate and I made a deal with each other when we arrived in Germany for our first Eurofurence and it still holds.  If either of us even suggests eating at the McDonald's while we are in Europe, the other gets to smack him silly!   :D

Xan

• Pawpeteer
  • Pawpet Show
« Reply #17 on: 04.04.2007, 17:26:53 »

*laughs*  well , i've been told that the food in the hotel is very good .. so hopefully nobody is forced to eat at McDonalds
 :P

Pinky

« Reply #18 on: 29.08.2007, 15:57:29 »

I was just wondering if the map of the local amenities near to the consite could at all be made into a .PDF file format for downloading at all?

I've got no idea if its posable or anything...so sorry if it sounds a silly question.

pinky

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #19 on: 30.08.2007, 18:16:17 »

Why travel just so you can eat rotten ronnies?  Better to get to sample local foods.  Can always eat McDonald's when you get home (like how the first thing I did when I got back from Alaska was go to Tim Horton's. >.>)

My roommate and I made a deal with each other when we arrived in Germany for our first Eurofurence and it still holds.  If either of us even suggests eating at the McDonald's while we are in Europe, the other gets to smack him silly!   :D

Hmm, kinky ;).
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

leinir

• Leinir's online home
« Reply #20 on: 30.08.2007, 18:20:44 »

Hmm, kinky ;).

But surely, that would mean you'd be going to McD's all the time! The deal ought to really be that if you suggest McD, you -don't- get spankings, right? ;)
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

"A Vast Swimmer Keeps No Pets"
 - Seamus Z. Harper, Andromeda 1:14
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up