Eurofurence Community > Fursuiters Forum

Tiger photoshoot at EF21? :)

(1/3) > >>

KyuubiSaoirse:
Hiya guys!! Last year I brought my fox, Kyuubi (from Naruto) as my fursuit, a fullsuit one. But this year I'll be bringing my tiger, Saoirse (pronounces Seer-she, it's Gaelic), instead, seeing as her head will be finished sometime in the next few months (It's all ready to fur.).

So, I was wondering - AND knowing it's rather early - but will there be some of you guys who'll go there with a tiger fursuitas well, so we could maybe arrange a tiger photoshoot? I think that'd be really cool! :D

DarkenTiger:
Yo, yeah I'll be there with v1 and 2 of my tiger suit Byakko. I was thinking on doing this last year but didn't. I think this would a great a idea.

KyuubiSaoirse:

--- Quote from: DarkenTiger on 19.01.2015, 03:22:15 ---Yo, yeah I'll be there with v1 and 2 of my tiger suit Byakko. I was thinking on doing this last year but didn't. I think this would a great a idea.

--- End quote ---

Awesome! :D If you know any other tiger fursuiters going to EF this year, poke 'em, pretty please? :3

Mstr f Dstrctn:
I come with my suit, which is a tiger, but my time is very limited.

Blackymoon:
If I can attend this year I will bringing my camera to take additional photos of you then if I am able :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version