Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: International Snack Exchange back for EF21?  (Read 54704 times)

Foxen

Re: International Snack Exchange back for EF21?
« Reply #15 on: 29.01.2015, 04:17:17 »

I will return with more Norwegian brown cheese, lefse, Smash and liquorice.
I might also have dried fish snacks with me... depending on if I'm able to resort the smell issue or not.

We should make a nordic corner this year too! :]

I am still curious who this Austrian who (really) liked the brown cheese was. I'll bring a whole cheese for him if he shows up at the next con.

Ralesk

« Reply #16 on: 29.01.2015, 10:22:26 »

Hmm, a coworker of mine sometimes brings dried fish snack from Iceland with him, and it doesn't smell too pungent
German phone number: +49 176 3961 9927
Telegram: @ralesk Twitter: @ralesk82 Skype: ralesk

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #17 on: 29.01.2015, 13:52:04 »

Hell yeah! It was so much fun :D We just need someone from Iceland sitting there with us, too, then all the nordics are there! XD So yeah, last year I brought vanljekranse and flæskesvær with me, but this year the homemade stuff will be havregrynskugler, and I'm thinking of bringing some chips from the Danish brand 'Kim's'. I just dunno what flavor most would like to try. Since, as I mentioned, there's... Kinda EVERYTHING in that brand. Cheese puffs, sour cream and onion, salt, barbecue, even pulled pork and rye chips...

Honey

« Reply #18 on: 29.01.2015, 14:13:04 »

So, who is organizing this event? I see people keep talking but you need someone to step up and take the lead to make sure this will happen ;)

Ralesk

« Reply #19 on: 29.01.2015, 20:59:37 »

So, who is organizing this event? I see people keep talking but you need someone to step up and take the lead to make sure this will happen ;)

Gwyndolium said he'll ask around; I'm pretty sure he'll report back once he's done with that.  No worries, the event isn't in 7 more months anyway!

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #20 on: 29.01.2015, 22:16:34 »

Gwyndolium said he'll ask around; I'm pretty sure he'll report back once he's done with that.  No worries, the event isn't in 7 more months anyway!

Yeah, exactly :)

All I know is that I probably won't have the energy needed for arranging it and such with the programming team, since I'll be spending the next good couple months by searching and applying, searching and applying, and searching and applying even more for my first job, now that my education's finished as I passed my final exam just over a week ago. (biomedical laboratory scientist, here.)

Ralesk

« Reply #21 on: 30.01.2015, 11:38:04 »

All I know is that I probably won't have the energy needed for arranging it and such with the programming team, since I'll be spending the next good couple months by searching and applying, searching and applying, and searching and applying even more for my first job, now that my education's finished as I passed my final exam just over a week ago. (biomedical laboratory scientist, here.)

Congrats and good luck! :)

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #22 on: 30.01.2015, 13:48:42 »

Congrats and good luck! :)

Thanks! ^w^

zuzu

• Zuzu the KangarooWolf
    • Zuzu's DA
« Reply #23 on: 30.01.2015, 19:07:37 »

I passed my final exam just over a week ago. (biomedical laboratory scientist, here.)
Yaaaay :) Congratulation :)
Life is a big game... and it's graphic engine is extraordinary :)

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #24 on: 30.01.2015, 20:14:22 »

I passed my final exam just over a week ago. (biomedical laboratory scientist, here.)
Yaaaay :) Congratulation :)

Thanks! ^w^

Leophan

« Reply #25 on: 02.02.2015, 22:05:13 »

Hell yeah! It was so much fun :D We just need someone from Iceland sitting there with us, too, then all the nordics are there! XD So yeah, last year I brought vanljekranse and flæskesvær with me, but this year the homemade stuff will be havregrynskugler, and I'm thinking of bringing some chips from the Danish brand 'Kim's'. I just dunno what flavor most would like to try. Since, as I mentioned, there's... Kinda EVERYTHING in that brand. Cheese puffs, sour cream and onion, salt, barbecue, even pulled pork and rye chips...

I'll bring some smoked salmon, Namdals Gomme and maybe some mackerel in tomato sauce.

Akulatraxas

• Programming
« Reply #26 on: 26.03.2015, 21:32:47 »

We still need someone to write to events@eurofurence.org to be the formal organizer of this event. Otherwise it cant take place.

Cheetor

« Reply #27 on: 26.03.2015, 23:10:05 »

Not entirely sure what I can bring all the way from New Zealand... and I don't think the Estrel would like me digging up a pit outside for a Hāngi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C4%81ngi
Perhaps something for our World Famous in New Zealand Cookie Time - http://www.cookietime.co.nz/products.html

Ralesk

« Reply #28 on: 17.04.2015, 17:36:53 »

What's up with this event?  Has anyone stepped in yet?

Akulatraxas

• Programming
« Reply #29 on: 19.04.2015, 22:57:53 »

We dont have an ticket yet, so - no, nobody wrote to the programming team so far.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up