Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Estrel Seems to be Fully Booked  (Read 5714 times)

Loneclaw

• Furaffinity Page
Estrel Seems to be Fully Booked
« on: 23.01.2015, 22:30:17 »

Hello! :D
This will be my first time going to Eurofurence and Berlin, so I'm not very familiar with the area.
I tried to book a room at Estrel, but it seems as if it is already fully booked (that was fast!). The situation being as it is, I'm unsure of what my other options are.
I am sure there are other hotels in the vicinity of the convention center, but since I'm really inexperienced with this it would be nice to know where other furs will be staying at.

Akulatraxas

• Programming
Re: Estrel Seems to be Fully Booked
« Reply #1 on: 24.01.2015, 01:13:00 »

Its a good idea to look for alternatives, thats right.
But - no panic. Even if the Hotel is booked out, there is a possibility that rooms get available again. (Because people canceling or because they went with other ones in another Room)

Reshi

« Reply #2 on: 24.01.2015, 17:02:45 »

There's a hostel about 2km away from Estrel, called 2A-Hostel. I think the private rooms were 49€/night and double room was 27€/night (per person) so if you can grab a friend, it would be cheap ^^ But I wouldn't recommend this if you're fursuiter and can't leave your suit at the hotel, friend learned this the hard way :'D
« Last Edit: 24.01.2015, 17:04:24 by Reshi »

Drift

• Art Show
« Reply #3 on: 25.01.2015, 22:32:10 »

But I wouldn't recommend this if you're fursuiter and can't leave your suit at the hotel, friend learned this the hard way :'D

Why can't you leave your suit at the hotel?? You can always keep it at the headless lounge.

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 25.01.2015, 23:11:43 »

Why can't you leave your suit at the hotel?? You can always keep it at the headless lounge.

I think this is a good moment to remind everyone that we accept no liability for items stored at the fursuit lounge over night. The fursuit lounge is no more strictly guarded than your average wardrobe, you are leaving your stuff alone in the fursuit lounge at your own risk.
yours,

Cheetah
Pages: [1]   Go Up