Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eurofurence 11 - Pawpet Show  (Read 7233 times)

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Eurofurence 11 - Pawpet Show
« on: 27.12.2014, 15:29:32 »

This is an early recording of the Eurofurence "Pawpet Show" from the year 2005 titled "Songs of the Old Ages". Join the adventures of Lionel and his friends on their quest to find the last remaining fountain of inspiration! It's a farce and satirical story about music, creativiy, friendship, the music industry and pop culture, loosely held together by slapstick humour and bad puns. Features a life performence of Guest Star Heather Alexander as The Spirit of Inspiration!

It was originally planned to be released on DVD, but an avalanche of technical and personal issues resulted it to remain unreleased for almost a decade. This is a "bare bones" version of the show - the DVD featured a full 5.1 soundtrack for home theatre viewing, a directors commentary, and a multi-angle feature that allows you to look behind the stage at any time during the show. We'll make the images available for download soon, for those who'd like to enjoy the extra fatures.

yours,

Cheetah

Token

• Convention Security Operative
  • *nom nom nom*
Re: Eurofurence 11 - Pawpet Show
« Reply #1 on: 08.01.2015, 14:27:57 »

Holy crap, awesome stuff :D

CleanerWolf

• Camera Crew
  • Video Team
  • Lupine furry freak
« Reply #2 on: 23.01.2015, 01:44:02 »

Thank you so much for sharing this, my mighty producer! My first EF was EF12, so I never saw this PPS before, but it's definately one of my favorites, it has everything in it that a good PPS needs - humor, emotions, action, songs and an unbelievable amount of crazy ideas  #p
Furry conventions are like light bubbles in a dark ocean.

SiranaJHelena

• Sirana J. Helena on Weasyl
« Reply #3 on: 27.01.2015, 10:30:00 »

Yes!!! Finally I can watch the ending!
Back then I was too tired to catch everything and then went to bed because I knew from the EF8 and EF10 recording and thought I can watch this one soon...  :D
*presses play*
 #p
I'm in ur quantm box... maybe...
Pages: [1]   Go Up