Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eurofurence 20, Official Lost and Found Box.  (Read 9880 times)

White_Dragon

• ConOps Office Manager
  • ConOps
  • Cuddly Dwaggy , Free hugs
Eurofurence 20, Official Lost and Found Box.
« on: 01.02.2015, 17:17:24 »

Hi everybody.

Time has passed and we have waited quite a time to be sure all people who had the intention to report any lost items have done so. It was quite a time and nobody has asked for any more lost items.

So, here we announce that we will be placing all items on display currently held by us. All of these pieces are quite willing to be reunited with their rightful owners. It would be a shame if they would stay here collecting dust on our shelves in storage.

Please, look this at this galery : http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/White_Dragon_UK/library/EF20%20Lost%20and%20Found?sort=9&page=1# 

If you recognise any item please lets us know. You got few options on how you can help us and help the items off us.

Option 1. - You claim the item(s) and make arrangements for us to sent it to you for the cost of postage or arrange another method of collection.
Option 2. - You inform us as the owner of the item it has no more use to you and you confirm to us that we have the right to dispose it for you.
Option 3. - We keep it for the necessary amount of time as stated in German law and then dispose of them in accordance with the German regulations.

To contact us:
- Reply to this topic with an attached photo of the item in question
- Send us an emal to operations@eurofurence.org and attach the photo of the item.
« Last Edit: 01.02.2015, 22:56:59 by White_Dragon »
EF ConOps only place where " Dragons " rule , you find " solution " to your problems and  you got " eaten " for disobedience.  :)

o'wolf

• Pawpeteer
  • Community Communications
    • Wölfisch
Re: Eurofurence 20, Official Lost and Found Box.
« Reply #1 on: 01.02.2015, 19:26:42 »

I believe the smartphone sleeve is mine, I lost one at EF (fortunately without the phone...) that looks exactly the same:

Who has access to the box right now? I'll be at the Eurofurence e.V. general meeting this month, would be great if someone could bring it to the meeting.

(And the blue IKEA bag most likely belongs to someone from the pawpet crew, I've seen several of our team members carrying one)
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Alexander James Adams, Blood and Passion

rufus

« Reply #2 on: 04.02.2015, 14:51:54 »

belongs to my friend Saylans Blackfox, this badge was a present I gave him at the con and he lost it.
May I/we pick up the badge at EF21?

Greetings,
Rufus

White_Dragon

• ConOps Office Manager
  • ConOps
« Reply #3 on: 04.02.2015, 19:06:55 »

belongs to my friend Saylans Blackfox, this badge was a present I gave him at the con and he lost it.
May I/we pick up the badge at EF21?

Greetings,
Rufus

Yes you can pick your badge at EF21, ConOps office after the Opening ceremony, it would be mark for your attention.
EF ConOps only place where " Dragons " rule , you find " solution " to your problems and  you got " eaten " for disobedience.  :)

Nesias

« Reply #4 on: 05.02.2015, 22:42:32 »

Um it looks like it is one of the reprint... but that one

http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/White_Dragon_UK/media/EF20%20Lost%20and%20Found/20150201_140525_zpsbmqbalxt.jpg.html?sort=9&o=4

should be mine o.O

Pickup at EF21 okay?
« Last Edit: 05.02.2015, 22:44:50 by Nesias »

White_Dragon

• ConOps Office Manager
  • ConOps
« Reply #5 on: 06.02.2015, 20:17:08 »

Um it looks like it is one of the reprint... but that one

http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/White_Dragon_UK/media/EF20%20Lost%20and%20Found/20150201_140525_zpsbmqbalxt.jpg.html?sort=9&o=4

should be mine o.O

Pickup at EF21 okay?

Yes. You can pick your badge at EF21 ConOps office after the Opening ceremony, it would be mark for your attention.

Flamian

• Pawpet Show
« Reply #6 on: 07.03.2015, 22:50:29 »

I believe that cloth bag from page two fell from my chainmail during fursuit walk.
Here's a photo of that event. I'v highlighted the bag with blue circle

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84990841/Naamakirja%201.jpg

Would it be okay to reclaim this bag from EF21?

White_Dragon

• ConOps Office Manager
  • ConOps
« Reply #7 on: 08.03.2015, 17:44:41 »

Sure you can collect the item at EF21 in ConOps Office after opening ceremony or just in that time when our Office is fully operational. But would you be so kind and actually copy or attach link to the picture ?

Luchs

• IT Department
  • Stay humble.
« Reply #8 on: 25.03.2015, 12:54:41 »

Even though I'm a bit late here:

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j331/White_Dragon_UK/EF20%20Lost%20and%20Found/20150201_141235_zpsgqzikrez.jpg

That's one of my many Fursuit accessories. I'd pick that up at EF21 too if possible. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up