Eurofurence Community > Fursuiters Forum

Help to find body suit/under fursuit

(1/3) > >>

RedFoxy:
Hi!
I'm looking for a body suit/under fursuit but I am 2 meters tall and my weight is 136 kg, looks like that I've some trouble to find a body suit that fit me :P

Can you help me to find one (cheap $$$ is better :P)

Thank's to all ^^

Fairlight:
If you mean underarmor...

2 options:
a) Get XXXL Underarmor from Walmart in the USA (if you have a friend living there, it's cheap)
b) Find a maker of custom Zentai suits and have one made for you. The Lycra used in these suits work well as underarmor, too. not quite as cheap, but still doable.

RedFoxy:

--- Quote from: Fairlight on 09.04.2015, 13:14:20 ---If you mean underarmor...

2 options:
a) Get XXXL Underarmor from Walmart in the USA (if you have a friend living there, it's cheap)
--- End quote ---
mmm I will see, thank you!

--- Quote ---b) Find a maker of custom Zentai suits and have one made for you. The Lycra used in these suits work well as underarmor, too. not quite as cheap, but still doable.

--- End quote ---
mmm have you some one to suggest?
I find this one: http://www.amazon.de/Original-FUNSUIT-Ganzk%C3%B6rperanzug-Zentai-Kost%C3%BCm/dp/B00CI4VW5S/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1428531590&sr=8-12&keywords=body+suit
But I don't know if it's the right underarmor for a fursuit.

thanks for all! *hugs*

Fairlight:
I'd go for a plain black one, and with open face if possible, but any of them should work, as long as you get the plain ones, not the "shiny" ones.. the shiny or metallic ones have a coating that defeats the purpose of what you try to use it for, so .. black and plain, if possible.

RedFoxy:

--- Quote from: Fairlight on 16.04.2015, 12:35:37 ---I'd go for a plain black one, and with open face if possible, but any of them should work, as long as you get the plain ones, not the "shiny" ones.. the shiny or metallic ones have a coating that defeats the purpose of what you try to use it for, so .. black and plain, if possible.

--- End quote ---
ok black and plain, but I don't find a seller with the right size, no one have something for a 195/200cm and 135kg guy :|

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version