Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help to find body suit/under fursuit  (Read 13683 times)

RedFoxy

• RedFoxy.it - Home of fox
Help to find body suit/under fursuit
« on: 08.04.2015, 21:44:09 »

Hi!
I'm looking for a body suit/under fursuit but I am 2 meters tall and my weight is 136 kg, looks like that I've some trouble to find a body suit that fit me :P

Can you help me to find one (cheap $$$ is better :P)

Thank's to all ^^

Fairlight

• Pawpeteer
Re: Help to find body suit/under fursuit
« Reply #1 on: 09.04.2015, 13:14:20 »

If you mean underarmor...

2 options:
a) Get XXXL Underarmor from Walmart in the USA (if you have a friend living there, it's cheap)
b) Find a maker of custom Zentai suits and have one made for you. The Lycra used in these suits work well as underarmor, too. not quite as cheap, but still doable.

RedFoxy

« Reply #2 on: 09.04.2015, 13:48:39 »

If you mean underarmor...

2 options:
a) Get XXXL Underarmor from Walmart in the USA (if you have a friend living there, it's cheap)
mmm I will see, thank you!

b) Find a maker of custom Zentai suits and have one made for you. The Lycra used in these suits work well as underarmor, too. not quite as cheap, but still doable.
mmm have you some one to suggest?
I find this one: http://www.amazon.de/Original-FUNSUIT-Ganzk%C3%B6rperanzug-Zentai-Kost%C3%BCm/dp/B00CI4VW5S/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1428531590&sr=8-12&keywords=body+suit
But I don't know if it's the right underarmor for a fursuit.

thanks for all! *hugs*

Fairlight

• Pawpeteer
« Reply #3 on: 16.04.2015, 12:35:37 »

I'd go for a plain black one, and with open face if possible, but any of them should work, as long as you get the plain ones, not the "shiny" ones.. the shiny or metallic ones have a coating that defeats the purpose of what you try to use it for, so .. black and plain, if possible.

RedFoxy

« Reply #4 on: 16.04.2015, 14:52:18 »

I'd go for a plain black one, and with open face if possible, but any of them should work, as long as you get the plain ones, not the "shiny" ones.. the shiny or metallic ones have a coating that defeats the purpose of what you try to use it for, so .. black and plain, if possible.
ok black and plain, but I don't find a seller with the right size, no one have something for a 195/200cm and 135kg guy :|

Wotan

« Reply #5 on: 16.04.2015, 22:28:59 »

Do you have Decathlon in your country? There are size XXL dunno if they have bigger :O
Born to be wild!!!!

Fairlight

• Pawpeteer
« Reply #6 on: 20.04.2015, 12:05:54 »

ok black and plain, but I don't find a seller with the right size, no one have something for a 195/200cm and 135kg guy :|

I've just ordered one from China, custom built to my measurements, for $100. And that wasn't a plain black one, those are even cheaper. Check out http://www.zentai-zentai.com/

RedFoxy

« Reply #7 on: 20.04.2015, 17:46:04 »

I've just ordered one from China, custom built to my measurements, for $100. And that wasn't a plain black one, those are even cheaper. Check out http://www.zentai-zentai.com/

Thank you I'll send them an email asking for it

Jorinda

• Press Relations
« Reply #8 on: 22.04.2015, 10:46:54 »

When it arrives, could you give us a review on the quality? I've made the experience that cheap clothing items from China sometimes had a really weird chemical smell, or the colours would rub off onto the skin or other fabrics. I hope this will not happen.

Fairlight

• Pawpeteer
« Reply #9 on: 05.05.2015, 18:14:28 »

It arrived, and it's quite good, but it seems to be a different material to the one I had before (bought one at EF 2 years ago). It looks stylish, but I think it's not got the same cooling effect as the other one had (it's I think more polyester than lycra), but I'll see what happens.

Alpha_Ki

• Dealers Den Supervisor
  • Dealers Den
  • Apfelwolf on duty
    • *art art art art art*
« Reply #10 on: 09.05.2015, 14:08:56 »

I use textiles with cooling effect you can get for cycling or running.
They ususally have them in different lenth and sizes, the textiles are very light and strechy, do dry pretty quick, which is quite nice if you need to wash it in a sink. And you can get the leggins without any special padding for the butt. Just ask for sports winter underwear / undergear.

Keenora

• Programming
  • Purple woof wants belly rubs :3
    • Kee's Life
« Reply #11 on: 16.06.2015, 11:21:45 »

I am using Lycra Suits. Those are really great and are easy to wash even during a convention. There used to be a very good builder for custom ones in Germany, but due to his age, he stopped. There is a new builder I want to try out. The costs for a custom one are around 70€-90€. Cause its an "open" material, you can easily make holes into it, if needed. I needed that fo rmy insulin pump and it works perfect :) Still using the lycras I bought 6 years back ^^° I do have 6 of them, perfect for a convention :D

RedFoxy

« Reply #12 on: 16.06.2015, 14:20:44 »

good to know, can you give me more infos when you have it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up