Eurofurence Information > Programming

Polyglot Corner. Or simply, a meetup of language enthusiasts.

<< < (2/7) > >>

OmniSable:
Heheh, yeah, I remember, Sithy, that you're a polyglot. Your presence will be very useful! 8)

Kanrei:
I would be interested too, if I find the time to come. My native language is German, I can speak English and learn at the moment Japanese, French, Korean and Finnish. With Japanese and French, I’m at a intermediate level, I can read children books. I can speak a little bit Japanese, but I’m not really good at French. Korean is  Beginner and Finnish too.

KyuubiSaoirse:
Ooh! I might drop by, too. :)

My native language is Danish, though I speak English fluently, too. Then I speak decent German (at least the Germans tend to understand me), and I can say/understand just a couple sentences in Finnish, Italian and Japanese...

KitzKatz:
It would be definitely interesting. My native language is Spanish. I can also speak English and am currently learning German and Japanese: the former at an intermediate level, I am afraid (very hard language...); and as for Japanese I am still beginning with it.

Sometimes I read children's books and comics in German (specially animal ones: Fix und Foxi, Janosch and the like). The same goes for Japanese :)

OmniSable:
Allright, the event is confirmed! Unless I don't make it to EF for some reason, it will happen!  :D

And wow, so nice to see so many people interested in this!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version