Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing any sponsor goodies from 2014?  (Read 4784 times)

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
Missing any sponsor goodies from 2014?
« on: 02.06.2015, 16:55:27 »

Hello everybody!

As some of you might be aware, last year we've seen an unusually high number of sponsor and supersponsor memberships, and a higher-than-expected number of on-site upgrades. Unfortunately, this also meant we ran out of sponsor items at some point, and lots of people did not receive everything they should have.
We're truly sorry about that.

Due to several other reasons (like the fact that the only person with access to the 2014 database is going back and forth between 50-hour work weeks on three different continents and building a new house brick by brick, one of our board members only being reachable by postillion between the hours of 17:43 and 18:22 on Wednesdays with a blood moon, and a myriad of other things) we also don't really have a comprehensive and authoritative copy of the whole mess of who got what... well, actually, we do have sixteen pages worth of paper written in at least four people's handwriting that have been travelling across the country until they ended up on my desk for the past eight months due to the reasons stated above.

In any case, it looks like we need to do another production run of the 2014 sponsor goodies.

To speed up the process, I'd like to call out those of you who sponsored in 2014 and didn't get the full sponsor package. Please be so kind and drop us an e-mail at the address shop@eurofurence.org stating the following:

- Your name
- Your 2014 registration number
- Your 2014 sponsorship level
- The items you received
- Whether you want to pick up the remainder at EF 2015 or have the items shipped to your home
- If the latter, your postal address.

You will get an automated reply from our ticket system. This reply will state that you might not hear from us for weeks or even months. Yes, this is meant seriously. ;) Your request will be acknowledged and checked against our 2014 files (and signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, lost, found, queried, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighter) but if you opt for postal delivery, there's really no way we can ship these things until after EF 2015, sorry.

I hope this will work for most of you. We're on a tight budget and sometimes we run out of stuff, as it plain simply wasn't anticipated that we'd have so many upgrades in 2014. For 2015, we'll try to work with some overhead (if I can get hold of both the directors responsible for that, turn them upside down and pickpocket them, that is) - this situation probably won't repeat itself anymore.
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up