Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: EF14 - Will there be overflow?  (Read 17237 times)

SouthPaw

Re: EF14 - Will there be overflow?
« Reply #15 on: 29.09.2007, 00:36:51 »

Then again, once Confuzzled kicks off you might see more continentals going there too, which would alleviate EF somewhat (provided they don't go to both). I've thought of going to Confuzzled too.

As flattering as that is for those of us involved in ConFuzzled, we're NOT aiming to compete with EF (or our friends at RBW for that matter). Admittedly our timing for 2008 hasn't been brilliant (ConFuzzled finishes 3 days before Anthrocon starts), but we've learnt a lot since we started, so 2009 should be even better (but still won't kick as much arse as EF).

Cheers,

Southie
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk

CodeCat

• The Flying Dutchfur
« Reply #16 on: 29.09.2007, 20:55:25 »

Nono you got me wrong. I mean that, now that there's another big con other than EF nearby, people might go to Confuzzled instead of EF. It's just a matter of how many people would go to two European cons, nothing to do with competition. ;)
Join #eurofurs on anthrochat.net! Everyone is welcome!

SouthPaw

« Reply #17 on: 30.09.2007, 08:41:24 »

Nono you got me wrong. I mean that, now that there's another big con other than EF nearby, people might go to Confuzzled instead of EF. It's just a matter of how many people would go to two European cons, nothing to do with competition. ;)

I think you'd probably be surprised at how much overlap there'll be. Looking at the CF Attendee List as it stands at the moment, about 25% are EF "regulars" (including most of our core staff) or went to EF for the first time this year and decided it kicked more arse than our entire country so they're planning on going back next year. ;)

Cheers,

Southie
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up