Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Now that we're back home...  (Read 21889 times)

Fauho

• webvos
Re: Now that we're back home...
« Reply #15 on: 10.09.2007, 15:20:21 »

Bad Things:

1. Persons who want attention at any price (Der Typ mit der Baby Nukelflasche, This Frog suit thing,  the guy in the pink skirt) That throws a really bad light at the Fandome.

I indeed and sadly must agree with this!
« Last Edit: 10.09.2007, 15:41:11 by Fauho »

Shivon

• Shivon <3 Waffles
    • Shivon.NL
« Reply #16 on: 10.09.2007, 16:35:14 »

The EF was great.
My English is not so good. But this things i have to say:

Good Things:

1. The Fauna Projekt (really good Music hopefully the Music will be available at CD)
2. 2 vs Kage
2. the A.J.A Conzert ( at the beginning i was sceptically but it was great)
3. Furry Music Caffe
4. O´Wolfs Sig over Furs in the media (very Important Sig to Prevent bad news)
5. The Fox Fursuiter (sorry i don´t know the name) who danced behind Screen at the BBF Fur Dance
6. The Most People at the con

Bad Things:

1. Persons who want attention at any price (Der Typ mit der Baby Nukelflasche, This Frog suit thing,  the guy in the pink skirt) That throws a really bad light at the Fandome.
2. Fursuiter who running arround without an Head in Public.

5. Do you mean the fursuiter with long ears? That was prolly me :P. It was me in Cody fursuit that was dancing behind the white screen. Everybody said it looked totally awesome. But im not sure if any other fursuiters went doing the same after me. Cause I was like dead tired after the dancing :P.

MrPaddy

« Reply #17 on: 10.09.2007, 22:50:00 »

Bad Things:

1. My German is terrible so the first one confuses me, what was the issue you had with the frog? What's wrong with pink t-shirts?

polonium-210

« Reply #18 on: 11.09.2007, 11:59:27 »

Well, I had a lovely time.  I skipped EF12 as EF11 seemed very negative and seedy, but this year the con was friendly, fun and there was never someone you couldn't hang out with and just be happy.  It seemed like EF10, another convention where I left the happiest fackal around.

There were two things I did want to say though.

Firstly, on Wednesday I got very, very, very drunk.  I want to apologise if I insulted anyone, and if I made a prat of myself: pictures please! :)

Secondly, the conbook is absolutely perfect.  I handed it to my parents and they read through it, and they now actually _understand_ the furry fandom and I why I love it.

Peace!

MrPaddy

« Reply #19 on: 11.09.2007, 13:56:00 »

Firstly, on Wednesday I got very, very, very drunk.  I want to apologise if I insulted anyone, and if I made a prat of myself: pictures please! :)

Well, we all did, for a small fella you can sure put it away with the best of them, and I think I have a picture of you and Kage somewhere, not quite sure why I took it now... it must've made sense at the time.

Runo

• Pawpet Show
  • Manul (Pallas' Cat)
« Reply #20 on: 12.09.2007, 02:12:26 »

You're right, a few people do it extensively, and that's not so nice. Sometimes however, there's just no other way, eg after the fursuitwalk, I had to do so because I didn't see anything otherwise (fogging), and Tigers_Claw had banged his nose, which was then bleeding. So we both walked outside without our suitheads on. I'm sure there were many other occasions when things like these happened to other suiters, too...

Jojo
Elämä on epävarmaa - syö jälkiruoka ensin!

LJ | Twitter | dA | FA | My Suits

Fravardin

« Reply #21 on: 12.09.2007, 06:23:05 »

Argh I keep getting sidetracked
I just walked through my door 1hr ago.
The first task I performed when I got in, brought these thoughts to mind “Aaahh, soft toilet paper.”
After all the furs had left, I had the hotel to myself for a day…. AND I WAS FUCKING BORED STIFF!!!!  So bored infact, that I used the hotel's internet terminal, how sad is that?

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #22 on: 12.09.2007, 11:21:44 »

Well, I must say EF13 blew me away completely. First con, first suit. The moment I entered the lobby and saw all those people, I litterally thought to myself: "What the HELL am I doing here?" After the check-in I still wasn't convinced, but after I got in suit and people started hugging me out of the blue.... euh... WOW! So many nice furs to hug!

The food was great and the hotel-staff was very nice (I could understand them and speak to them). Unfortunately my roommate complained I made even more noise than the chainsaw noise I said I would make... He did have a repertoire of his own as well. Next time I'll take earplugs with me.

With a little luck three of my friends will attending EF14 :)

Bad Things:

I'm afraid that would be me. See, I made some beginner faults on the head (just say all the faults) and at some points the sweat running from my head was simply too much. The fan inside the head didn't do their work properly. That's why I'll build a new head with a big ass fan in the back and some tubing to keep my head cool.

Other than that: See you at EF14!
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

CodeCat

• The Flying Dutchfur
« Reply #23 on: 13.09.2007, 19:33:08 »

Well, I must say EF13 blew me away completely. First con, first suit. The moment I entered the lobby and saw all those people, I litterally thought to myself: "What the HELL am I doing here?" After the check-in I still wasn't convinced, but after I got in suit and people started hugging me out of the blue.... euh... WOW! So many nice furs to hug!
Exactly the same here! When I arrived and until thursday evening I felt kinda lost and out of place. But the shock and awe was just a bit too much... so much to take in at once I sort of got bogged down. But after a while I caught on, and I enjoyed it immensely! ^^
Join #eurofurs on anthrochat.net! Everyone is welcome!

Kamuniak

• Con Book
  • Profile picture by Dolphiana
    • Kamuniak.com
« Reply #24 on: 26.09.2007, 00:22:46 »

At first it was really really weird being among furs for the first time, and it just sort of hits you. But once you get past the initial culture shock, it was absolutely awesome!

I could say same :) This was my first time in EF or in any furry con, so during first day I was a bit confused about everything happening around me. But after that I had really, really great time there. I could have been there longer, so much to see :)

Too bad I didn't know practically anyone, it was a bit hard to start conversation with people. Or maybe reason was just me and my quiet personality. But maybe next year I already know some people there :) So many people I would like to have talked with.

I liked hotel location, I love to have forest near :) And about events, Stage Fever was my favourite. And actually all fursuit-related events. And actually everything ;) So thanks to everyone for this experience!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up