Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Key Chain Chibis strike back  (Read 5003 times)

BHO

The Key Chain Chibis strike back
« on: 26.07.2015, 20:18:25 »

Returning to old habbits I would like to offer visitors of EF the chance to pre-order my key chain chibis again. Since I cannot bring the entire sortiment with me (having a 100 different templates by now) I wanted to see, if there was any interest in special motifs beforehand. That is your chance to pre-order your desired motive, before it's potentially sold out at the con (my stocks are sadly limited at the time being).

Here is the line up of all currently available templates:

In order for you to have a better idea of how they look like when they're finished, I made this photo of already existing Chibis. The background colours can be changed, if desired.

They are 3,50€ per piece for a pre-made version!
For 5€ you can get yourself a motif that is slightly modified, meaning I can recolour it and make minor adjustments to the lineart.
Sadly I will not be able to make entirely new templates before the con, as I am thinking about offering badges, too. :)

Whoever is interested is asked kindly to send me a personal message here. Your order will be binding! I will rely on you guys to fetch your pre-ordered key chain ring the first two days of the Dealers Den (I know it can be hard to get in on the first day sometimes). Payment would be up front.

If there are any questions left, please feel free to ask. I will note down everybody here who has made a pre-order so far.

Regular Slots:

Re-Colour Slots:

« Last Edit: 26.07.2015, 20:24:06 by BHO »
And the bar tender says to Renee Descartes, "Another beer?" And Descartes says, "I think not," and disappears.
Pages: [1]   Go Up