Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: question for food allergic people: compatible sweets ?  (Read 6553 times)

Fafnir Kristensen

as you may (or may not) know, on the last day of EF each year I give away some chocolate sweets to soothe the mood,
but some of the EF participants have food allergies which prevent them from enjoying common chocolate bars, because of nuts or milk or other stuff.

so I would like to know what kind of sweet may be compatible with common food allergies so these people can also enjoy a departing gift.

thanks for all infos you can provide

Faf

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
Re: question for food allergic people: compatible sweets ?
« Reply #1 on: 28.07.2015, 21:43:19 »

As far as I've gathered from my allergic friends, non-artificially flavored winegum made with a vegetable gelatine would probably suit everyone :) Since some are allergic to certain artificial colors, and others would prefer to avoid the animal-made gelatine :)

Fafnir Kristensen

« Reply #2 on: 30.07.2015, 13:54:42 »

thank you for the advice!
I hope I can find something like that in my area.

As far as I've gathered from my allergic friends, non-artificially flavored winegum made with a vegetable gelatine would probably suit everyone :) Since some are allergic to certain artificial colors, and others would prefer to avoid the animal-made gelatine :)

Fafnir Kristensen

« Reply #3 on: 19.08.2015, 19:05:43 »

I found a vegan shop in Berlin and succeeded to get some gluten free, soy free, nut free, lactose free sweets!
so if any of your friend has some food allergy, please tell them I WILL have some stuff for them on the last day of the convention!

ps: KyuubiSaoirse, thx again for the suggestion :)

KyuubiSaoirse

• Rawr!
    • My fA
« Reply #4 on: 08.12.2015, 15:10:03 »

I found a vegan shop in Berlin and succeeded to get some gluten free, soy free, nut free, lactose free sweets!
so if any of your friend has some food allergy, please tell them I WILL have some stuff for them on the last day of the convention!

ps: KyuubiSaoirse, thx again for the suggestion :)

No problem ^^ Sorry for the late reply, haven't checked the forums since like... 4 days before the con XD
Pages: [1]   Go Up