Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The "Photographers Roundtable" returns to EF21  (Read 9451 times)

neweinstein

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Crazy Scientist
    • Furaffinity account
The "Photographers Roundtable" returns to EF21
« on: 23.07.2015, 15:24:24 »

I have been running the "Photographers Roundtable" panel at EF for a couple of years now and it has grown quite a bit. It has actually grown so far that the room we had last year was a tad too small. So this year we will (as far as planned right now) have a larger room and also a longer timeslot.

This should allow us to have some nice discussions going on, test some equipment, maybe even do a little shooting in there ... and all that more or less open end :)

If you want to attend this panel and have a special idea what you would like to talk about / test / discuss then just post it here and I can see what I can do about it.

I will most likely bring some equipment (cameras and light) and some example photos with me

NewEinstein

=====

https://www.weasyl.com/profile/neweinstein
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/neweinstein
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Cheetor

Re: The "Photographers Roundtable" returns to EF21
« Reply #1 on: 24.07.2015, 14:47:24 »

On that note, who knows where to buy film in Berlin, probably some Kodak Ektar, Fuji Provia/Velvia and Ilford stuffs?

neweinstein

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Crazy Scientist
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #2 on: 26.07.2015, 18:55:34 »

I often use http://www.fotoimpex.de/website/about-fotoimpex/

they have an online store but also a small "real life" store in downtown Berlin. Quite easy to reach with public transport as well. You should be able to get all common types of films there.

EIN
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Cheetor

« Reply #3 on: 27.07.2015, 15:42:50 »

Wow, they sell a lot of stuff there... and their Ektar 100 is almost half the price it is here!.  I've quite new to shooting on film, hoping to get some epic shots while I'm there

Joleii

• Joleii J. Raccoonski
« Reply #4 on: 03.08.2015, 14:18:22 »

I'd like to join you after the Pawpetshow, if this is ok! :)
I can bring some bat photos with me, I've just caught a Barbastella barbastellus last week. :D She looked like an alien.
I only shot photos at night with my 60mm macro lens recently. I did not have time to do something else I'm afraid. :/ It's because of my job, no freetime and only photography at-the-job is possible, so all I've got to show are bats, bats, bats in the dark. -.-

neweinstein

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Crazy Scientist
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #5 on: 04.08.2015, 17:38:25 »

sure ... just drop in and bring photo and/or camera along :-)

Cheetor

« Reply #6 on: 06.08.2015, 11:55:57 »

Well.... I think I'm almost ready.  ;)

Atkelar

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Fursuit Gameshow Lead / Fursuit Photoshoot Lead
    • LiveJournal page
« Reply #7 on: 16.08.2015, 22:02:26 »

Wow, they sell a lot of stuff there... and their Ektar 100 is almost half the price it is here!.  I've quite new to shooting on film, hoping to get some epic shots while I'm there

A small request: if you actually go out to that store, could you pick up four rolls of 120 Ilford Delta 100 for me? The webshop lists slightly expired ones for cheaper, which would be OK too (link for reference: http://www.fotoimpex.de/shopen/films/ilford-delta-100-120-expiry-date-052015.html )
I'm all stocked up on 135 film but just realized that I've loaded my last roll of 120 this weekend... :(

Please reply here, DM me here or poke me on location - I should be around the Fursuit Photoshoot set.

Lutra

• Nature is the best artist.
« Reply #8 on: 17.08.2015, 22:03:50 »

Sounds interesting. Actually I have only a digital cam. Seems that you guys still use analog equipment. But the basics are the same for analog and digital. :)

Dutch_Wolf

• Fursuit Photoshooting
« Reply #9 on: 18.08.2015, 07:01:08 »

Sounds interesting. Actually I have only a digital cam. Seems that you guys still use analog equipment. But the basics are the same for analog and digital. :)

Actually most of the people here are using both, although as you pointed out the basics are mostly the same ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up