Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feedback for the Conbook 2015  (Read 7165 times)

Snow-wolf

• Con Book
Feedback for the Conbook 2015
« on: 24.08.2015, 22:54:42 »

Hey dear attendees! :)

Like last year I would really like to hear what you thought of the conbook this year. Tell us what you liked or maybe disliked about it... or if you've got any suggestions. We really appreciated the feedback we got last year and tried to improve the conbook based on it.

Thanks in advance! ^.^

Jorinda

• Press Relations
Re: Feedback for the Conbook 2015
« Reply #1 on: 25.08.2015, 09:12:53 »

The art was really beautiful this year. I didn't find anything I dislike - the conbooks had all the relevant information, in a well-arranged layout. Keep up the great work!

PS: Since you made such a nice map of all the event rooms - could someone make a big copy of that map next year, and put it somewhere near the registration desk? People were constantly coming there to ask for locations.

Snow-wolf

• Con Book
« Reply #2 on: 25.08.2015, 16:20:00 »

PS: Since you made such a nice map of all the event rooms - could someone make a big copy of that map next year, and put it somewhere near the registration desk? People were constantly coming there to ask for locations.

That's a great idea! I will forward that to Decoration/Registration :)

SiranaJHelena

• Sirana J. Helena on Weasyl
« Reply #3 on: 25.08.2015, 17:39:47 »

The design was great, the artwork beautiful and the timetable easy to understand.
My only point of criticism is about the map: Please add small, nice icons next time that point out the bathrooms... ;)
I'm in ur quantm box... maybe...

Kuuto Fox

« Reply #4 on: 25.08.2015, 17:57:50 »

I really liked the images, I didn't expect them and they were quite lovely! For the next conbook, I'd like to suggest the map and the schedule be towards the front or back and close together, I helped out at the registration desk and I spent a lot of time flipping between the map and the visual time table

Sheena-Tiger

• Convention Security Operative
    • Sheena-Tiger spielt! (German YT-LP)
« Reply #5 on: 25.08.2015, 18:43:24 »

I really liked the images, I didn't expect them and they were quite lovely! For the next conbook, I'd like to suggest the map and the schedule be towards the front or back and close together, I helped out at the registration desk and I spent a lot of time flipping between the map and the visual time table

I would suggest, not putting it somewhere at the end or the beginning but the map exactly in the 2 middle pages.
I just checked the whole thing... the main map is quite far at the beginning, more parts of different maps feel scattered in the book and the schedule starts 2 pages after the middle.

Why the middle? I noticed with all kind of material with this kind of binding, it tends to open quite naturally or at least with a lot of ease right in the middle, if you not desperately try to get somewhere else (like flipping page by page)

My suggestion would be the following:
  • the middle pages are not nice pictures but the main map
  • following the main map are the smaller maps
  • following the maps is the schedule

Langohr

« Reply #6 on: 26.08.2015, 22:40:58 »

I really liked the design of the conbook.
And I saw the site plan being on two of the first pages of the book as a noticeable improvement. You need that often, and it is easy to find there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up