Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Group Photos are done!  (Read 22162 times)

Atkelar

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Fursuit Gameshow Lead / Fursuit Photoshoot Lead
    • LiveJournal page
Official Group Photos are done!
« on: 31.08.2015, 21:09:50 »

After going through dozens of individual pictures and selecting the ones with the fewest people looking away or blocking each other, here are the final pictures:

There's also a thumbnail version of each for embedding a link with a preview if you want to do so:

Suicune

• Rawr!
    • RNG Plays Pokémon
Re: Official Group Photos are done!
« Reply #1 on: 31.08.2015, 21:22:20 »

Nice Photos :)

But as expected you don't see all the small people in the back of the indoor fursuit photo because camera angle way too low. Including me. :/
And I had no idea when the regular group photo was made because there was no countdown or something like that. Didn't hear anyone say "We make the photo now!" ^^

Atkelar

• Fursuit Photoshooting
    • LiveJournal page
« Reply #2 on: 31.08.2015, 21:31:12 »

Nice Photos :)

But as expected you don't see all the small people in the back of the indoor fursuit photo because camera angle way too low. Including me. :/
And I had no idea when the regular group photo was made because there was no countdown or something like that. Didn't hear anyone say "We make the photo now!" ^^

Thanks!

Any higher with the camera and I'd have taken a nice picture of a light fixture which were mounted up there... we also know about the megaphone issue: it was by far not loud enough to cover the distance "to earth". We need to get something better for next year... maybe a megaphone attached to a radio? Hmmm... I'm actually more concerned with how few people showed up. That's less than a third of the attendees.

Schorse

« Reply #3 on: 31.08.2015, 21:52:34 »

... we also know about the megaphone issue: it was by far not loud enough to cover the distance "to earth". We need to get something better for next year... maybe a megaphone attached to a radio?

One or two mobile PA speaker down there and a wireless mic for the photographer would do fine, I guess.

Drift

• Art Show
« Reply #4 on: 31.08.2015, 22:07:01 »

Than you Atkelar! Good job  :D

CleanerWolf

• Camera Crew
  • Video Team
  • Lupine furry freak
« Reply #5 on: 01.09.2015, 01:36:24 »

Thank you for those group photos, they turned out great, especially the parade group  :)
Furry conventions are like light bubbles in a dark ocean.

nightdragon0

• Twitter
« Reply #6 on: 01.09.2015, 15:16:43 »

Thanks for taking the time to do these!

Aysel

• Pandurrrhh
« Reply #7 on: 01.09.2015, 16:10:56 »

Thanks!

Any higher with the camera and I'd have taken a nice picture of a light fixture which were mounted up there... we also know about the megaphone issue: it was by far not loud enough to cover the distance "to earth". We need to get something better for next year... maybe a megaphone attached to a radio? Hmmm... I'm actually more concerned with how few people showed up. That's less than a third of the attendees.

The reason I and my group arent on there is cuz we couldnt find the set time anywhere ( we didnt search either ) maybe just announce it with flyers aswell? Or I dunno :/
Twitter: Taorupanda

Schorse

« Reply #8 on: 01.09.2015, 18:20:34 »

The reason I and my group arent on there is cuz we couldnt find the set time anywhere ( we didnt search either ) maybe just announce it with flyers aswell? Or I dunno :/

That's why you get a conbook at registration. Or use the EF app. ;)

Joleii

• Joleii J. Raccoonski
« Reply #9 on: 02.09.2015, 12:53:38 »

Hey, I love it how the outdoor Fursuit group picture turned out. :)
Concerning the indoor photoshoot - could you maybe next time consider not to tell anyone to lift their paws for the photo? This is the reason why I am not visible on the picture, although I'm standing in the second front row exactly in the middle. The black cat's paw covers my entire face and although I tried to talk to him/her several times, the person showed no reaction. So it would be helpful if you could advertise the people to hold their paws down, at least not so high that other's heads get covered.
This makes me really sad, because it was very exhausting to wait for so long for the picture and then see that someone ruthlessly blocks your entire head on the photo. As I said, I tried to talk to that person several times during the photoshoot, but he or she just ignored me.
As a small person it's hard to get a good spot on such a photo for me and I was so happy I managed to get to the front and even could stand next to Drachetto (same for the Confuzzled 2015 group photo :3) and it's kind of bitter now because that big black paw covers my face. :/

Drachetto

• Drachetto's FA page
« Reply #10 on: 02.09.2015, 15:00:59 »

The pictures this year are great!

Hey, I love it how the outdoor Fursuit group picture turned out. :)
Concerning the indoor photoshoot - could you maybe next time consider not to tell anyone to lift their paws for the photo? This is the reason why I am not visible on the picture, although I'm standing in the second front row exactly in the middle. The black cat's paw covers my entire face and although I tried to talk to him/her several times, the person showed no reaction. So it would be helpful if you could advertise the people to hold their paws down, at least not so high that other's heads get covered.

I agree with him. When I start to give the news to my friends who attended the event that the official photos are out, almost all of them got worried to be covered just before check-out the pictures.

As a small person it's hard to get a good spot on such a photo for me and I was so happy I managed to get to the front and even could stand next to Drachetto (same for the Confuzzled 2015 group photo :3)...

Awww, you are such sweet! I'm so sorry you got covered at the end :( but next time this dragon will fight for you ^^
"Fluffyness is happyness!"

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 02.09.2015, 17:51:36 »

Any higher with the camera and I'd have taken a nice picture of a light fixture which were mounted up there... we also know about the megaphone issue: it was by far not loud enough to cover the distance "to earth". We need to get something better for next year... maybe a megaphone attached to a radio?

You are on stage. 20000W of earth shattering audio are basically at your disposal. Just have the stage team schedule a wireless microphone for you ahead of time, and you can blow everyone's fursuit head off with your voice if you want to :)
yours,

Cheetah

Atkelar

• Fursuit Photoshooting
    • LiveJournal page
« Reply #12 on: 03.09.2015, 12:17:04 »

Any higher with the camera and I'd have taken a nice picture of a light fixture which were mounted up there... we also know about the megaphone issue: it was by far not loud enough to cover the distance "to earth". We need to get something better for next year... maybe a megaphone attached to a radio?

You are on stage. 20000W of earth shattering audio are basically at your disposal. Just have the stage team schedule a wireless microphone for you ahead of time, and you can blow everyone's fursuit head off with your voice if you want to :)

Ah... well... yes and no... the megaphone issue was related to the outdoor group picture. I was under the impression that indoor we did reach the suiters with it. But talking from the top floor to the street was not the good idea we thought it was.

Lutra

• Nature is the best artist.
« Reply #13 on: 04.09.2015, 08:53:39 »

Nice photos good job ;)

Fineas

• ConOps
« Reply #14 on: 04.09.2015, 14:01:11 »

Ah... well... yes and no... the megaphone issue was related to the outdoor group picture. I was under the impression that indoor we did reach the suiters with it. But talking from the top floor to the street was not the good idea we thought it was.

Well, just my humble opinion, but what about asking all available staffers to change to a different radio channel and help relay the message?
I have one, DW and Pinky where there as well, as also bunch of others with radios.

We just didn't have an idea what was being relayed (we didn't know what channel you where using).
Else we would have helped move people or relay the count down to a shot.
It was jut pretty painful to keep staring up into the sun and then occasionaly move at the order of security.

Apart from that; thanks for you hard work. It's a nice picture.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up