Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sponsors Pin Badge  (Read 9580 times)

Giovanni Magnus

Sponsors Pin Badge
« on: 26.11.2015, 19:49:19 »

Hiya. Been a long since I have been on here, but have been meaning to ask about this.

I was a sponsor at EF21 (the Eurofurence just gone) and the package included a pin badge, but was told on the first day at Registration that they hadn't arrived yet and I would be able to get one later on at the convention at the Con Ops office or in the Dealer's Den. Well, I still couldn't get one and was told to message the team later on, once the convention was over, and sort one out then.

Well, having been so busy the last few months, I've only just got round to enquiring. Are there still any of the sponsor pin badges left I can perhaps order?

Thank you.

GM

RedFoxy

• RedFoxy.it - Home of fox
Re: Sponsors Pin Badge
« Reply #1 on: 26.12.2015, 13:48:55 »

same here

blazingstar

• ConOps
« Reply #2 on: 05.01.2016, 19:51:51 »

From what i remember is that you should have contacted the person who was at the registration.

From what i remember the manufacturer messed up the order of pins and made the wrong amount of pins for the sponser and supersponsers.
I apologize that you did not get it as i was helping there and i am from conops,even there no information was available at the time.

RedFoxy

« Reply #3 on: 05.01.2016, 23:35:21 »

Yes, I was at conops and registration for the pin, I tried to write to the reg team's mail but with no answer :P

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
« Reply #4 on: 18.01.2016, 20:50:27 »

The answer is quite simple - if we don't know about their whereabouts, we can't give you one.  ;)

They're in a small box somewhere on a big trolley that is squeezed together with a lot of other trolleys that are crammed into a tiny storeroom somewhere in Berlin, and our logistics guys very likely won't get to them until the next convention. So all you can do at the moment is wait, I'm afraid.
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

RedFoxy

« Reply #5 on: 19.01.2016, 16:02:14 »

no prob, we have about 7 months before I come back to EF ^^
Pages: [1]   Go Up