Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Sad news about Kacey Miyagami - Your help needed!  (Read 30532 times)

MrPaddy

Re: Sad news about Kacey Miyagami - Your help needed!
« Reply #15 on: 15.09.2007, 02:42:44 »

Just to save you the effort.

http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/index.html

It's a free download and opens just about anything. :)

(It doesn't compress though, took me 5 minutes to work that out one day. :P)

penpen

« Reply #16 on: 15.09.2007, 04:03:53 »

hello
i come to say that this news really touch me.

i was very glad to meet kacey and ayukawataur. i have took two photagraphy about you both, and i have send it to kacey before i have know this bad news ( it was kacey who have tell me this in her respons)

i have an another reason to regress now that we can't take photography in dealer's den (but i understand the reason of this forbiden)

i really want to cheer you both kacey and ayukawataur, your were so nice. i regress that i haven't more photography about you both.

ayukawataur

• on a quest to find myself
    • FurBid-SF
« Reply #17 on: 17.09.2007, 10:56:01 »

and did it help ?

yes, it did. still none of the most desired images, but there are some fantastic ones there. thank you.

hello
i come to say that this news really touch me.

i was very glad to meet kacey and ayukawataur. i have took two photagraphy about you both, and i have send it to kacey before i have know this bad news ( it was kacey who have tell me this in her respons)

i have an another reason to regress now that we can't take photography in dealer's den (but i understand the reason of this forbiden)

i really want to cheer you both kacey and ayukawataur, your were so nice. i regress that i haven't more photography about you both.

thank you penpen. we are always happy to meet others. one of the best parts of going to conventions is the change to meet people.
it really is not something you should worry about. so far, of all the images sent our way, or linked our way, your two were the best detail images in which we are in. they make quite a difference. as i keep saying, and i am not giving up the quest for, a certain set of images which we would so much desire to have again. but we are not going to go completely mental without them.
i think, now that we have made it back to the states, and have survived customs and immigration (yes i get to go through immigration) and survive explaining to them how two girls can be legally married in a country that federally does not want to allow it and therefore only kacey gets to file customs as head of household... and all the rest that goes with it.
well... things really are not so bad. we still made a profit. we still had fun. i was able to spend time with my two favorite half show-leopards in the world, at the same time. we had more jager than humanly possible. the rest of the staff made sure everything went perfect for us. tani put up with me more than she should have needed to. cheetah put up with even more. and i could go on for hours...
it was - for lack of any other way to say it. and awesome convention, vacation and experience. and we refuse to let something as simple as loosing some money and property ruin it.

wow - tangent...

can you tell i am trying to not get back to my laundry?
99% of everything i have is hand wash only.
that is masochism.
* new sig coming soon *
* rain expected somewhere *
* film at eleven*

Little Wolf

« Reply #18 on: 17.09.2007, 16:11:21 »

Hello there. I know this is a very strange place to put a first post, and I know I don't know any of you, and didn't get to go to the con, but may I offer great big cuddles and the hope that by some miracle your things show up?
My heart goes out to you both, as I was mugged at my first con a few years ago (comic con, not furry). I really don't know how I can help, but I really want to. I hope that Kacey feels better soon.

Alexfox

« Reply #19 on: 18.09.2007, 00:08:48 »

Sorry for getting back to you late I've just got the pictures that I took ready to send, will your Mac take a .zip file? I can mail them in that format. That is if you still want them at this point.

Anyway I glad you and Kacey have managed to get over what happened. I just hope that this hasn't put you off visiting Eurofurence in the future.

Runo

• Pawpet Show
  • Manul (Pallas' Cat)
« Reply #20 on: 18.09.2007, 17:41:12 »

Jep - Macs do open zip-files.
Elämä on epävarmaa - syö jälkiruoka ensin!

LJ | Twitter | dA | FA | My Suits

ayukawataur

• FurBid-SF
« Reply #21 on: 19.09.2007, 01:22:58 »

Sorry for getting back to you late I've just got the pictures that I took ready to send, will your Mac take a .zip file? I can mail them in that format. That is if you still want them at this point.

now that i am home i have my various *nix, mac and win systems, as well as all the classics. just when we are traveling i only have the mac.

any format you have, i think i can handle now. i am not picky.

Anyway I glad you and Kacey have managed to get over what happened. I just hope that this hasn't put you off visiting Eurofurence in the future.

i am already begging her to allow me to start preparing for next year.
hopefully not so much train next year though.
* new sig coming soon *
* film at eleven*

ayukawataur

• FurBid-SF
* new sig coming soon *
* film at eleven*

MOW

• Registration
« Reply #24 on: 21.09.2007, 08:41:18 »

*bows* domo arigato gosarimasu
you are my new friend.

Thanks, nice to know my photos are appreciated :)

ayukawataur

• FurBid-SF
« Reply #25 on: 23.09.2007, 15:43:32 »

very much so. so much that i thought it would be good to let you know a couple days later that i am still grateful to you for them.
* new sig coming soon *
* film at eleven*

TheSonicGod

« Reply #26 on: 04.10.2007, 07:29:25 »

At least I can help Kacey out financially. I'm buying one of her prints. I'm sure people have seen her Black Jaguar on Fur Affinity? (I bought an awesome badge from her at AC '07.)

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: 04.10.2007, 10:56:45 »

At least I can help Kacey out financially.

Now, this annoys me. You completely didn't grasp what this thread is about. It is NOT about money. If you want to buy a print, that's fine, but for haven's sake just do it instead of bragging about it like it's making you a fucking hero.
yours,

Cheetah

TheSonicGod

« Reply #28 on: 05.10.2007, 06:32:33 »

Woah, man... lighten up. I was merely expressing my concern.

BigBlueFox

• Video Lead
  • Video Team
« Reply #29 on: 05.10.2007, 06:38:43 »

Your intention may be noble, but you definitely need to work on chosing your tools...
Official Something
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up