Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I fear another yea without this coon @ EF...  (Read 6245 times)

Quincy the Raccoon

• I'm a raccoon... searching for yo trashies!
I fear another yea without this coon @ EF...
« on: 11.12.2015, 22:24:13 »

Well, it's a BIT complicated so I try my best to explain it all: Because I have a slight handicap I live with other people in an appartment block and the moneybusiness is done by caretakers. Not bad. But here's the nag: because everything has to do with creditcards and stuff, sadly I'm not allowed to make the moneyarrangements by myself ánd I have no credit card to do so. So, every little payment has to go via via via (from one caretaker toanother to do all the required payments. Ofcourse I'm allowed to sign the registerform but yeah... the payment is always due and lasts really 2 weeks or more to get it all fixed.

So there you have it, it's always a VERY TIGHT SQUEEZE to make all the payments done and the caretakers are not allowed to make the quick payments of EF for me by themselves. (as far as I know, don't shoot me if I'm wrong!) And I have a limited vacation budget (incl cab to hotel, train, stuff to buy at EF, some snacks n drinks n stuff)

In short: I'm not gonna make it to EF. Again. How much that I wanted to...  :'(
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3

VickyVixen

Re: I fear another yea without this coon @ EF...
« Reply #1 on: 28.12.2015, 02:58:32 »

Sorry for the late reply, but it's a shame you can't make it. The group of Dutchies has shrunk now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up